Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I think Eliza is also in the box but that could be a massive skill issue from me

Reminder, claiming VT can get you killed. Be like leafia if you are VT. Of course leafia should ignore this post to and just alter their play style if I’m wrong but I will be highly spooked out if they want to be in the box.

1 Like

Possibly. Haven’t seen much from her that screams out villager, although that’s hardly AI from her.

1 Like

Claiming not VT as a PR can also get you killed
Or limiting your possible time down to one role
Or claiming PR

Every player in the game should stay clear of claiming their actual role or even getting close to claiming it

2 Likes

Agreed.

to

seemed like Eliza could’ve been probing Litten but not wanting to push too far, which seemed initially odd, but the rest of her ISO is more likely from good than not

This is actually NAI, but it exudes confidence

And this is uninformed, while fakeable, although the mention of Zorvo and following up with what is effectively “oh wait, I remembered that” seems honest.
So it’s just a series of “this seems okay”

The box is wonderful. Also, my vote on Eliza wasn’t random. I voted them when I saw their first two posts because they felt as though she was standing to the side which gave me PR vibes. Granted, it’s also Eliza, but hey, who cares

(by PR vibes I meant claim vig vibe, claim vig does not want to die early on, and mafia just makes not wanting to die even stronger)

I don’t buy that. You changed your vote after one post from Eliza, two minutes later

Indeed. I think if we can get even two PRs correctly into the box, we just win.

massive skill issue gave me I’m a pr what are you doing vibes
me changing my vote immediately after that should have explained that I thought they wanted in the box?

1 Like

Notice how I was trying to figure out what Gar was doing. It was prettt clear I was just trying to find people to shove in the box

the box, you opened it!

opening the box means nothing, the claim vigilante cannot shoot people based off who other people believe are power roles.

1 Like

I came

imagine this box as a glass exhibit that we stick all the freaks in

3 Likes

in all actuality this is not a read magnus holds

I officially love that analogy.

2 Likes

Ooooh, I’m a freak.

1 Like

ok claimvig