Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

You try again. We don’t have confirmation as to whether that’s true or not. Anyone can slip up after all.

Litten was very very particular about how others claimed.

They did not get themselves anti claimed

I also have more thoughts on Litten.

1 Like

Ah yes… because Litten, a town member, clearly lied and decided to get town claimvigged.
You’re grasping at straws Leafia.

You and me both know you couldn’t claimvig Litten no matter how much you wish you could

You two wi L l say just about anything to get people to believe that you’re villagers, won’t you?

You two are the ones grasping at straws here.

Your response is an attempt to deflect. Instead of continuing to push bank with info and logic you simply say some variation of “no you” because you have no actual basis for your arguments

1 Like

Litten flipped town, Litten therefore would only say things if he had already checked with the hosts how mechanics work.

Litten would have 0 reason to mislead town.
You’re not gonna try and argue that Litten happened to get a ‘fake flip’ next?

Wrong. Oh so wrong.

You two are not even trying to useogic here. If you believed that Litten was the hider, you would’ve said it way earlier and if Zenon truly believed what she was saying, she never would’ve thought I was the hider and switched her vote to May. I can understand why she did it though. She needed me to be the misexe in lylo because I’m not very good at defending myself.

Bruh.

Bruhhhhhh.

Fucking bruh. I solved the game lol.

Going to call it a night so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

So I was thinking that mafia killed Litten and Marluna was hider so I went looking in the ISOs to see what the dead D1 claimed

And i found this.

I’ve been trying to do the math in my head for a while now.

Marluna hid behind Litten who got killed.

But than how did Eliza die.

Crazy idea is that Eliza killed Litten and mafia killed Eliza. I actually have a quote for why I tinfoiled that here.

But that would be such an int. I don’t believe it.

Unless…eh fuck.

In hindsight its so fucking obvious that Marluna is hider dudeeeee.

Leafia is trying to soft claim a role that’s been dead since N1. GGs.

Oh shit! I didn’t even realise that haha.
Marluna hid behind Litten.

Either mafia or vig killed Litten.
And the other killed Eliza.

oh boy

hello my plane just landed

Hello!
Welcome back to the game of:

Either Leafia is a wolf or the wolf team is exactly myself and Zenon

ah, thrilling!

i will read up as I make my way out of airport

1 Like

Myself and Zenon have been casually pointing out several flaws in Leafia’s posts. But like, take your time to read things through before you make your decision

2 Likes

Bruh

Hammer dis

Send them to the shadow realm