Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

you had a really good plan litten tbh

That means Town is allowed to blame Litten for everything and nobody should learn anything from this game’s mistakes

1 Like

I feel terrible man.
I really fucked it lol, sorry yall.
As soon as I placed the vote I had instant regret.

Litten you played well, I just was looking for where, if you were hider, that you said your target and I missed it.

ggs i was sulit

Magnus hard defending Leafia confused me
Like I had them teamed by the end of D2

1 Like

oh?

Leafia was going to die D2

Yeah
If I didn’t target mafia, we would have won, and I don’t think that’s really fair. Of course, I targeted wrong, but if I didn’t suffer from information overload and actually thought about why you were town we would have won and idt that’s fair

I targeted you cuz of vibes but during the day I correctly noted that there were a lot more concrete reasons to townread Gar and May and that’s why they were higher than you in my readlist but lol me at night

1 Like

Litten actually slipped hider at one poi

nt

I did true
I asked immediately if it was anti claimable

i was crossing my fingers no one would stumble upon that lol

oh yeah and why didn’t you guys murder leafia as soon as she tried entering the box

1 Like

I was really looking for a hider claim and I just didn’t see it.
If I had seen it and found Litten mentioning that he would’ve picked sulit this could’ve gone so differently…

Alas, it didn’t.
Sorry that I couldn’t pull it off Litten.

Would you have caught May’s slip?

I really wanted to build a case against Sulit when I got home but alas…
(Still not home)

I don’t think so, I didn’t catch it before you at least

I looked a little out of curiosity, care to point it out?

1 Like

Oh
That was because I claimed drunk
I told you “hey dude if you are PR you know who the other PR role is cause all people in box didn’t claim PR”
I thought when you said you looked at your role pm you understood that I knew you were drunk and that you knew I was hider which is why I tried swapping claims

1 Like

We need to stop hammering in F3. Trust me, I know. I know exactly how you’re feeling right now Kiiruma

1 Like

Wow weird coincidence with “alas”