Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

I said that as a joke bcus their entrance was just “hi”

But I like their vibes so far, they feel different from last game

1 Like

The Box
Kiiruma
Xeon/Eliza

Anyone who isn’t supposed to be in the box should be doing their hardest to get out of the box with their play today.

I like both Sulit and Gar so far. I town read Sulit more and I wouldn’t stake the game on it so far but that’s how I’m leaning so far.

1 Like

Why Gar :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think I’m starting to lean that way but I’d like to know your reasoning if you have any

1 Like

Their posts leading up to this post struck me as town.

1 Like

If this gives you nightmare, you never seen/played sensorium…
(if I remember correctly, one of the puzzles goes up to eight switches on a giant wall, while the corresponding lines, are not even parallel to each other…)

1 Like

I feel like someone is bad at drawing…

Also is this even a useful logic gate?
From what I tell, each switch does switch and does not switch everything at the same time.

1 Like

Oh wait I found I could remove sometning

Actually wait I can remove a lot yooo

1 Like

lmfao

1 Like

my circuit is technically correct in the sense that multiple and gates do the exact same thing

(Also this is the time, when coloring the circuits help a lot)

also if I wanted to I could make it nicer but that’s a lot like saying I could run a marathon

If I wanted, I could draw/color as well, but

Ad 1. I’m not an engineer
Ad 2. It doesn’t help solving the (mafia) game

2 Likes

So it has eight correct (on) position?
(From the notes, I actually didn’t bother solving the whole logic gate)

Ye

I fixed the expression

Kiiruma baited me by pushing on Zenon immediately and preflipping that slot oh so confidently, which looked to me like a wolf trying to look like a villager by being aggressive, without demonstrating any of the nuance that goes into a villager’s decision making process. This was irrespective of Zenon’s alignment, although while I know Kiiruma has a problem with TMI, I don’t think he would push a teammate immediately

Leafia earned that vote fair and square by falsely claiming to be ‘first’ when she wasn’t really first. I beat her to the punch and she went ahead anyway

I’m conditioning everyone’s perception of you. I am the superior May.

How can one person also be someone else?

1 Like

Fake ID.
Alias.
Prank.
Stolen ID.

I’m sure they are more, but these are the most common ones.

1 Like

Marluna’s entrance isn’t super comfortable, given the ellipses and brackets in her posts. I’m picturing her standing off in the corner at a dinner party, awkwardly trying to start a conversation with someone about a conversation topic she’s interested in. It doesn’t come across as a wolf trying to confidently slide their way into chat.

1 Like