Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Read the name. Not quite sure if they swapped names or avatars and titles there.

Hello citizens. I am here to take over this town and install a dictatorship that will last even after I’m long gone from this world. I advise any town lunatic reading this to kill anyone who dissents against my dictatorship. Now that we all agree that a town dictatorship is a wonderful idea, let me establish some ground rules. I encourage everyone to follow these rules, as following these rules will make it easier for town to win the game.

First rule: Class Divide

The most important tool town has in this game is three confirmed town. The problem with this tool is that wolves have a gun that can shoot anyone claiming to be confirmed town. The solution to this problem is for power roles to exude the graxe and dignity that you can expect from them by acting highly confident, oozing confidence, ect, without ever claiming power role. Non power roles should take a back seat day one. Sure, they can solve, and I encourage you if you are not a power role to do so, but leave the confidence and town leader hat for day two.

Once the power roles have established themselves as obvious town, we should have three confirmed town. There may be some jesters among us in the form of mafia that could make this box slightly bigger, but this can be solved easily by the fact that if a wolf is in this box, other people in this box must die or that wolf will lose. So they will be forced to make the box smaller, making their chance of survival grow smaller as well. Or they will lose. I’m fine with either personally.

Second Rule: Hider Play and Vig Play

Everyone in the game should claim that they will hide behind X if they are a hider. X should be someone that you scumread, but don’t think a vigilante should kill. The vigilante should shoot the person they claim they will hide behind. Doing anyone else, may lead to a dead hider. If the mafia want to shoot in the suspects of people who they think is a hider, they are free to do so and get rid of a slot that town suspected. If a player who was in the power role box dies, **anyone in the box who is NOT a hider should vote the player, that the person in the box claimed they will hide behind. If everyone in the box DOES NOT VOTE THAT PLAYER, in 24 hours, then everyone in the box should unvote, as the hider probably didn’t die, OR the player who didn’t vote them is a wolf hiding in the box and will be quickly found in lylo with their partner being obvious.

Third Rule: No Claiming

This is obvious. Do not claim your power role. Follow rule 1. If a player does not follow rule 1, yet claims power role, then that player should be executed anyway, as town power roles should have no problems with following rule 1, only mafia who don’t want to commit would have a problem with this

Conclusion:

Be obvious power role if you are power role, do not claim your role, do the hider technique and vig technique, execute people who do not follow rule 1 yet still want to reap the benefits later on of “not getting executed”. Also, if you are ever worried about being killed by a claim vig, ask the host to go through the message you want to post to confirm whether it will be hit or not.

2 Likes

In addition:
Remember, whenever someone in the box dies, look at who they said they would hide behind. Everyone who is in the box (and is not the hider themselves) should vote that player. If the hider is dead, all the people in the box would vote that player, which means the hider died due to the fact that they hid behind a wolf. If a player in the box does not vote that player, that means they are a hider or a wolf, in which case, you wait till LYLO. If that player is still alive, execute them and the person the hider hid behind, both should be hits.

Also, I am more than happy for wolves to try to kill suspects who people claim they will hide behind. This makes the game easier to solve for everyone if the mafia become a 1-shot vigilante to kill a town we were suspecting. In fact, the mafia are FORCED to kill people we claim we are going to hide behind, because if they do not, then the hider will find a wolf OR the hider will clear too many people.

Any questions or concerns should be directed to my secretary, @kiiruma as I’m sure they will be well prepared to figure out that my dictatorship is the best dictatorship and that everyone should follow my rules if they want to win.

Mafia are forced to choose between killing three people each night. Failure to do so will lead to them quickly dying from POE. And if hider chooses a mafia, great, you guys just found a mafia. They need the hider dead asap. They are incapable of shooting a hider directly on, so failure to kill the person the hider is hiding behind will lead to them being found out by hider dying, or their suspects all being cleared.

…and that’s it. This game is actually broken with the way it’s written, and while I tried to fix it, I still think it’s broken, and I’m here to show you guys why.

1 Like

Hey last time Leafia accused someone of sheeping D1 they were also imposter

I stated my reason and then voted, it’s not sheeping to me

you are supposed to vote my secretary instead of me. I will forgive you for this crime this one time.

I am going to eat dinner and then I’ll finish my test and I’ll pop in several times during that and then we can get the show on the road

VOTE: Eliza
Might as well vote the claim vig out

1 Like

litten this just sounds like a massive skill issue

VOTE: Gar
Round 2

1 Like

mfw the vig should shoot someone they don’t think a vig should kill

you get what I mean!

i literally don’t

okay
well if you MUST know that is a legacy from when I thought the vigilante should sboot people who people claim they won’t hide behind

Then I realized
Why don’t they just kill the person they claim to hide behind

1 Like

also is that only D1?

so just claim to hide behind whoever you want to shoot if you are vig
and if you are another PR just claim to hide behind a suspect of yours that other people gave them claimed to hide behind

1 Like

D1 is the only gameplay I want to alter. I told people to tone down their game if they are not a power role, d1 is for everyone to realize who are the big dogs in the town.

1 Like

I didn’t mention this but optimal party guy is to NOT throw a party night one because mafia are THROWING if they do not attack one of the big dogs hide targets

Everyone should claim they are going to hide behind someone, but the power roles should make it clear through their sheer green rolecard that they are a power role

Guys

I’m lost

I have no idea how to process this statement

2 Likes