Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Why not? They’re dead silent

And why are they an option now?

It has literally only been a bit more than half an hour since SoD.

Because I have no idea who the wolves could be here.

Pretend I was the nightkill Garfooled instead of Magnus. Who are the wolves?

That and I’m resetting everyone to null.

This is honestly understandable.

Zenon has gotten away with this… for 2 days.
I’m so frustrated we’ve not gotten a single wolf out.

I wish I was PR. I think Litten was our drunk who decided to try a FPS and not protect themselves.

Wait, you’re not a PR?

What? Are you mafia who was keeping me alive because you thought I’d hide behind ya? Sorry for the trick pal.

Nope. I’m not mafia.

None of the dead have claimed hider.
This means we (likely) have a living hider.

Correct.

If I’m the hider, I can clear Leafia out of those alive.
Leafia if you’re hider, can you clear anyone?

1 Like

(I also wanted to just see how defensive Leafia got if I’m hider. After all, I’d know Leafia is actually good.

1 Like

If I’m the hider, I can clear no one unfortunately. I didn’t want to risk hiding behind scum last night.

1 Like

Fair enough.

If I’m the Lunatic, I killed Marluna.
If I’m the Drunk, I’ve not used it yet.

1 Like

Good thinking doing those further claims.

1 Like

Yeah, pretty sure I can trust you here Kiiruma.

I’m just following the mech that Litten left us on D1 haha.
I loved it honestly, just wish that Litten had lived a bit longer as I think Litten’s a much better leader than me.

I’m just a secretary.

1 Like

Same here. If he had been alive D2, we might’ve been in a slightly better position right now with a dead wolf.

I also wish I had been here more yesterday as I would’ve pushed Zenon so damn hard instead of May.
If we had just flipped Zenon earlier, this could’ve given me the chance to have a clear perspective.

But now I’m feeling so hardheaded and like… I just want to kill Zenon.
I think so badly that it is Zenon. But I could be wrong, and Litten’s screaming at me in deadchat to listen.

I honestly could see Zenon being good. And it being 2 of you 3. (Exactly Garfooled and sulit if I’m hider)

Btw, if we survive today, the hider (which may or may not be me) basically should always not hide tonight. We can’t risk a double kill. If the drunk hasn’t used their ability, they do so tonight.

I wish I had just shot Zenon… that is, if I’m the vig. I should’ve done it. But Litten wanted Marluna dead.

1 Like