Tales of the Abyss Knight-Errant Signups (18/18) - FILLED

Probably because commuting and killing would be far and away the best night action the SK could take

Because you canā€™t interact while commuting.

2 Likes

is sk bp

Nope!!

1 Like

Well, not inherently!

1 Like

The SK will get a 1x Activated Bulletproof for each Town bulletproof or mafia bulletproof in the setup though! not quite the same as passive bulletprooficity

SK can have up to 2 bulletproof night-action.

SK itā€™s like the hacker that knows the setup and to make it more fun for themselves they decide to use the abilities of the powered opponents.

bulletproofification
bulletproofinization

I didnā€™t forget the time marluxion gave me a 1x bpv as a sk and I died

1 Like

roleblockers are useful

i dont need bp bcus i never get nkā€™d

1 Like

What does this mean with the SK existing?

I think this would assume a best-case scenario for the town, that is even if both the mafia and SK are alive and kill eachother the town still cannot win, then it is Exlo

Okay I thought about the setup a little. At first I thought the SK was fairly weak, but if itā€™s not given to a player who typically dies early on itā€™s actually fairly powerful. Town cannot bluff to you, as you know the roles in the game. Mafia cannot bluff to you, as you know the roles in the game. Which means you have the most information about when to use your strongman, or who to use their abilities on. Thatā€™s fairly interesting, actually.

1 Like

yes but you can also lose the game n1 due to factors entirely out of your control

2 Likes

shoulda executed all the mafia d1

1 Like

Basically in final 3 votes are locked

If the sk is dead they will also be locked in final 5 or 7
because the sk can effectively remove mafia having plurality, it isnā€™t ever truly lylo unless it is final 3 with the sk alive

or final 9 if somehow the mafia are absolutely crushing the town

true, but thatā€™s mafia in a nutshell