The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I think beancat could easily be of wolf yes

The name someone keeps fucking with me so bad

1 Like

Didnt someone have a mafia game from someone? If they do, can they link it?

God one a painful name lol

1 Like

You should capitalize their name so it’s easier to know you mean the person lol

1 Like

I wolfed with him in Stellaris, he did great and deepwolfed with a really good and realistic sounding fakeclaim that he workshopped before the game even started

Don’t clear him off of a claim unless he’s literally mech confirmed town, he was able to make a claim that worked around his wolfy role to prove itself, it was very cool

I’m not saying that using that defense is towny, of course. I’d use that as both alignments.

I’m saying that your track record reading me shows that you scumread me regardless of my alignment, so you should not put confidence in your read.

Also if you’d like to discuss why you scumread me, I’d love to debate on it. Like, explain specifically what about my use of ‘or’ that you felt was offputting. Or mention other reasons, if you have them. Also that goes for Gar; if she’d like to elaborate more on what she found wolfy in my vote that would be nice.

:coffee:

1 Like

That being said he was very active in wolfchat and so I think him appearing to literally forget about the game is towny

Are you the head that made the post about the law at the start or was that your other head

We’re crossposting. Zug (:coffee:) is the Zenon’s Law head, I’m the getting mad at tutuu and wolfed with Someone head

1 Like

Yea its just been my name for like a decade now

Make zug answer the question I @ed y’all for then

kinda my identity now

I, Zug (:coffee:) made all the posts on this account until #419.

-:coffee:

But how do we know they arent active in wolf chat? :3

Nah I love it as much trouble as it causes lol

1 Like

there are so many funny joke opportunities to

(i’m still reading up but I felt tutuu’s post was worth responding to)

-:coffee:

The hydra thing is really hard tho, especially when you dont know who is talking when lmao