The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Fair enough

1 Like

Excellent. You are most definitely town

-t

I actually like this post.

Curious to see the thoughts on Wolf and Kii when they get to it!

1 Like

Yeah see ideally I don’t have this vibe because I would like to be good at being town. I am avoiding giving off this vibe because I Don’t Want To. I can assure you I’m perfectly capable of being a helpless pathetic kitten born in a wet cardboard box all alone

That being said no I have also not done anything particularly towny and I would not expect most people to be able to sort me at this point. My wolftells or lack thereof are usually specifically most evident when it comes to treatment of partners, I am bad at treating partners naturally, nobody has treated anybody like anything yet.

I’ve gotta go to School (college) (multiple hour drive) today so I do not have the effort to be a correctboy yet. I will be towny later ok? Thanks

Eh I think you’re probably town

Here’s a citations for that. Wolfgames where I was soooo sad pathetic kitten cardboard box etc. I know it’s self meta but I’m trying to self meta prove I’m capable of faking something not that I’m incapable and so I cannot lie to you by omission. I just don’t want being bad at the game to be my towntell

Gar believes achro/someone can be w/w due to an interaction they had. I missed it myself. Checking now

-t

1 Like

Oh i didnt miss it i just didnt think anything of it. Thats fine we dont need to mindmeld on every read

-t

Anyway im fine with her proposal of WrongBoy Achro Someone wolfteam. I dont feel particularly strongly about any of them being mafia but this proposal doesnt conflict with my townreads which I have plenty. And I’m not townreading any of those 3 names

I think wrongboy is probably town

Have you explained why so i can check? If not could you?

Theirs been some posts I saw lemme finish eating and drinking and I’ll grab my computer to look thru their posts quickly

1 Like

Also I keep forgetting the hydras and hydras and am not reading them separately lol

I’m townleaning Someone off of not knowing the game started - could be faked, but I think it would have to be actively, intentionally faked, because Someone was very active in wolfchat in the game we played. Workshopped a fakeclaim before the game started, helped plan with us even when not in thread, pinged us when events happened, hanging out for a while when we both should’ve been asleep, that kind of thing. Forgetting about the game probably >rand town

1 Like

Excellent. Please put due dilligence, my dear fellow townsmember

The more dilligence we put - the more our chance to win increases

See - millium is now way townier than before. Sultan townreads her more. Thats what we wanna see. Good stuff

That’s optimal hydra play to me. Meld into one. It’s why I hate signing my posts.

That being said I do think they successfully faked being inattentive in thread during the game so it’s not like a hard read. But it’s a lean

1 Like

Going after inactive doesnt seem like what id exspect from May, but idk if i know Zug.

I’ve not seen anything I particularly scumread from anybody else, so I’d rather pressure the bottom of the pack to contribute more. My mid-day votes and my EoD votes are decided by entirely different principles. My preferred EoD vote will not be disclosed at this time (except to Zug I told Zug)

1 Like

Speaking of, VOTE: IfGodCouldDie wake up wake up wake up wake up