The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

FTR I expect you all to believe Zero of my self-meta, any tells I am aware of are null and void and you should not use them to read me unless you think they are unconscious. I am genuinely just talking to myself.

Anyway Ach “ro” matic sure does feel like he wants to kill people. I’m noting this down in my great diagram of all things as a townlean but caution is essential here

My read on Kiiruma… I genuinely feel like I don’t have a great grasp on Kiiruma’s meta. And I feel like meta is very important to reading him. It’s tempting to say well I should just follow Achro and see what happens and it’ll be informative either way, but as a player who enjoys Thinking on principle, that seems Unthoughtful. I put him as town earlier to see how it made me feel. It felt fine. But not excellent.

May look, i was trying to interact with idot, that was like my head thoughts, i think zug has been townie, and given how this game has progressed so far, it needs less clap back, and more interactions so we can find each other. Im well aware that people have lives, i have one day off a week and i work 8 hours ever other day.

But this, this aint doing it. U want to change how people percieve u, then do it, but i dont need u telling me when ur going to do stuff, i just want u to do it. And every game that i have defended u, its because of my percieved meta of you, and this response isnt really great.

Anyways i still have one half of u as town and thats good enough for me for day 1.

Have a good day

1 Like

Ohh i missed a lot while writing that post, rip

The aim of that post isn’t to get you to change your perception of my townplay or to get you to townread me. It’s just to tell you I am capable of faking being helpless and lost.

I am aware that action, not words, is required to improve your perception both of my play in general and of my alignment here. But words can tell you “yes I can fake being bad at game”. So I’m gonna tell you that

May this was your first post this game right? A cold opener, you’d say.

According to you, cracking open a cold one with the boys is a scum tell for you

-t

1 Like

It’s just a post to say “you’ve townread me in the past for bad reasons”. I don’t think you’ve ever seen me as wolf. That’s all.

@wrongboy
For what its worth, i dont think u are incompetent, im just a sucker for the whole, “im lost help”, vibe, ur town game gives off a lot of the time. I find ur wolf game to be stronger because ive seen u put work into solving, and i believe u can do that as town without getting frustrated at the aspect of mafia where peiple push u or argue u might be wolf for reaspns that believe, because thats part of the game

I have, i lost to it :pensive:

And in the last BotF I immediately opened with a non-cold opener to great success and got Litten to townread me. There are tells which can come back subconsciously, of course, but given the amount of thought people generally put into openers, do you really think I would do this unintentionally as wolf? That’s not to say I couldn’t have purposefully done it to make this argument later, but I don’t think it’s actively scum indicative. I was just bored. I wanted entertainment.

Okay well i think u are mafia and zwang is townie
/shrug

1 Like

Bad

I fucking hate this site on mobile

New name acquired

First kff
UNVOTE

Yall kii said they would self resolve, we are not yeeting them d1

2 Likes

Awesome! I have no issue with that.

i dont think that this is necessarily damning for you. im digging through your stellaris iso for more gems

but unless i’m misunderstanding you, your argument for this tidbit boils down to “why would i do a scummy thing (for me) as scum”. my answer to that would simply be - no. i dont believe that people who do scummy things are always scum. but arguing that they should be town for doing scummy things - like sir derps argued earlier - no

Additionally I find myself agreeing with a lot of derps posts

The back of my brain tells me alarm bells cause I tend to associate CD players being good to them being scum

But I am most likely wrong

I’m very specifically and loudly saying that I don’t think I’m towny for it. My message literally outright stated that I was arguing that it was NAI, not that I was town for it. Don’t put words in my mouth.

1 Like

Also this is like
Peak scum defense
Like not all scum uses this and not all that uses this is scum
But like this is used a lot

1 Like

I said it was NAI. It’s NAI.

1 Like

Town points for the blunder