The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I mean

kinda not really

Uh, awkward argument to make:

tutuu appeared to feel very. Guilty? About pushing me. Told me as much, said I was AtEing and that I was making them feel guilty but they were ignoring it. I… did not intend to AtE, and can see how what I said could be interpreted as such to some degree, but have expressed to tutuu in pretty much every game we’ve played together that I genuinely don’t intend to AtE and that I am not upset at people for pushing me.

Then tutuu declared us town and said he didn’t want to talk about it. This feels… strange, after literally last game they stopped pushing me off “AtE” and then got burned by it, and I am starting to wonder if that sense of guilt when I genuinely cannot see what in my iso warranted it comes from being wolf.

why do you think mill/me/idot are voting for you?
as a hint, we have seperate reasons

still reading through this massive wallpost but I take their vote as “PoE with least amount of posts” which
bleh
I’m not planning to pay much attention to early-day votes

do you have a tutuu non-mash towngame?

Yeah sure this is a hell game but SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

1 Like

like this is (sadly) a valid reason to vote me

dafuq is this

these have got to be the weakest scumreads I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen my reads

That’s the second thread. There’s a first one

congrats idot for escaping my noot zone straight into the “lower than PoE”

1 Like

you played in that, if im… remembering… right

which im probably not! but!
if you did, what did you think of them

I thought about tutuu back and forth. Lots of thoughts that usually summed to a nullread, IIRC. And then the 3P shot her.

in comparsion to this game, i mean

Atlas you say this but

Like this is effectively Millium’s so /shrug
Again I usually don’t care about you/millium prodding me to stop being dead, things start being a problem if that’s your only read

you iso’d that, didn’t you.

(by which i mean, using the find feature)

uh
yea
._.

No immediate jumping differences, but I don’t expect tutuu to be that polarised. The thing that jumped out to me is that they’re basically… doing a similar “stopping scumreading me out of pity” thing as they did in that game when it doesn’t feel natural. If I’ve gotten you as wolf before by “AtEing” (again. I don’t. Want. People to stop scumreading me because they feel bad. It makes me uncomfortable. It is not my desired outcome. I want to win the argument not have my opponent concede because they think I’m “over-emotional”.), surely you don’t let me go in the exact same way a second time?

1 Like

i scrolled up and down tho but a better quote was “yea i agree on bean” to millium so

@beancat

@Atlas

1 Like