The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Why did u refer to me by my alt lol

Iā€™ll link this post to them
I guess?
:fish:

Because I played with your alt
Idk this Millium person
But I know a Manaphy

Can u link that game honestly?

Even this account isnt a name i go by, millium was just the alias i took once we crossed over from forum of lies to fortress of lies, i am Wisp or Lastwhisper on every other mafia site

This probably

U were so townie in that game, im gunna see if specifically hunting for ur posts here helps me

I was having fun that game and actively in thread
Idk if itā€™ll compare well
I hope it does

She will probably love or hate the praise shes entertaining the achro area of good if shes alive om a final three kill her shes very good

Doesnt seem like her town self she could be interchangeable with tassar i suppose

I have 0 idea what u just said

Sorry i was driving, but im certainly not helping my explosive emotions make me a pain to deal with, and i always fall into doomerism in heavy mech games, that posioner factional is really making it hard for me to solve naturally

1 Like

I donā€™t like mech-heavy games either
But I wanted to be in a game!
And Iā€™m the only one hosting Vanilla :sweat_smile:

I am speaking english right? .
I didnt think i was Exsplaining that badly.

She is one of the best ive played with shes getting to achro levels of good, if shes alive in a final 3 usually scum or the scum team made a mistake.

She doesnt seem like her townself could be cultural differences, shes scum or 3rd party im leaning the 3rd party or scum route.

Does this make more sense. For someone who does a lot of talking for a living getting the point across thought text is not my strong point sometimes and i have to reword

@beancat
Like man u were so unbelievably townie in strat 13, u didnt focus on trtying to scum read stuff, u were actually naturally evaluating stuff. Here its different, explain to me why if u can.

I just wanted to be in a game. Didnt realizie how over the top the role madness was here

1 Like

Thanks for the response. Personally im not really used to these reactive players, i think they are a wolfy on a macro lvl

This game was inspiried by an Osie design, so its more unique than actively fun to solve, which hiven my experience, thats literally all of there games

Way past how long I told myself to commit to the game today
Iā€™m going to get food
Ping me on Garfooled if you want anything
I might or might not get on
Depending on my energy level

@Psyaryu
I need u to exist, because if you are town this game probably isnt winnable, that sounds toxic, but like part of me is just starting to think you are a wolf, i debated shooting you last night but opted to for once shoot in my own poe over trying to help the game state. Knowing ehat i know now i regret it, because im starting to re-evaluate everything

stuff like this, even in an iso which tons of wolfy post, reads as so townie, like for a wolf to think, ā€œmaybe I should highlight these readsā€, almost never crosses their mind

I think the more abrupt reactions like your vote on Triss in #3075 is townie, and a part of me thinks that while I hate the arguement for me wolf, the reaction itself is townie as well, i find it hard for wolves. Like there isnā€™t much of a reason for wolf!you to react the way u did in this gamestate, sure u could be pushing an agenda, but im not sure its necessary here?

so these are my unsolicited head thoughts, because this is where I shine, but im gonna make a coffee and see how long I can stay up and do these, I would love to do one on each player, but thatā€™s big maybe