The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

zugzwang (me) is coffee

-:coffee:

oh ok. Hi zug.

I’mma be honest I’ve never seen this.

I hope they didnt lie about it because it was one of multiple reasons of why i shot them

was any investigative even dead by that point?

Happened in Undertale Overhaul.

No

Its possible he was simply told “u cant use ur action tonight” and he misunderstood that? And assumed vannilized instead of asking the hosts for elaboration?

-t

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it cause more reading

1 Like

We also have you, and a back up neighborizor.

2 Likes

Now I want to ask the other backups if they also got “you can’t do anything tonight” messages, be nice if Frost specified if the message was unprompted

1 Like

What a game, my role was so trash, i claimed it very well i think and still had people on my ass

…Does anyone want to claim, not ROLES, but anything happening TO THEM in previous Night phases?

Got worse because I lost the investigative parts to my ability (Learning 5-10 words on a player’s rolecard. And making them immune to anticlaim)

Also the fact that there’s 2 normalizer roles (1 + backup) does help support the story of bad modifiers existing (E.G. Weak) but if only they could have removed my Non-Consecutive thing too :sob:

Point on the weak thing

Beancat also has a hurtful modifier to her investigative action. Mechanically both her role and Achros role make sense as town roles. Socially i trust Achro a ton less

-t

What do you mean by that? What are you asking me to do?

1 Like

Cop is a broken role. Backup for a second cop is nuts. Tracker is more tame.

-t

nah just noting that Weak being a modifier is a goo dpoint

2 Likes

Ok but if Achro is mafia, why are they a cop

or am I weeding here