The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

nobody is explicitly clearing kii, i don’t think
but sda heavily implied something to a similar effect of what kii’s claiming happened to him during d…1?
it’s something in his favour. i think he’s rather towny already

1 Like

after going back and forth about that. though I do still want to ask him more about his mech.

the way I see it is. sure he might be mafia. but he’s less likely to be mafia than most others rn. i’m not clearing him, but i’m not voting him today either.

-:coffee:

1 Like

Thank you this is all i wanted to know! It felt like i had 5 eyes and was pulling teeth.

1 Like

here ya lot go

1 Like

Maybe, but there’s no reason at all to be going down this rabbit hole right now. SDA either lied or Kil is town.

1 Like

“almost certainly town” kinda? sounds like a v peak with someone whos afraid of godfathers
i think kii’s town, so maybe thats clouding my judgment

1 Like

do you think you’d be able to fake this post as mafia
“Yay 2am rabbit holes” is. not something that usually comes to mind unless you’re actually doing it

is Derp’s homesite here? if not, where is it, and is it known for bastard mechs
like, my homesite has quite a lot of bastard games
so if Derp’s is similar and he didn’t know about the OP saying the game wasn’t bastard, he may reasonably doubt it

it should be here?

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ok then that theory is gone
still agree that we should not kill kii today tho

I had actually put my phone under my pillow and stopped for the night and then that struck me and I pulled it back out to make that post. I’m… Weirder at that time of day when it comes to mafia games. I’ve written giant walls at 3am before.

The question I’d ask myself isn’t if I could fake that post. It’s would I actually think about faking that kind of post at 2am.

1 Like

There is no way in hell a “non bastard” game would contain any hint of a confirming role that didn’t actually confirm.

i’d like to say we’re shooting in the dark and your hesitation is fine, but i really don’t think so

derps hadnt played mafia for quite a long time, and i dont think hes too familiar with the mech.
he also could just be hedging so maf didnt go him n1 kii n2

You should know me by now i just ask whats on my mind and i was worried about it but oh well.

We also got 18 hours to eod on what should have just been a tangent and not a full on discussion but again i digress

Votecount as of P#3555

beancat (3): Millium, Atlas, idot
Trisscar (2): wrongboy, Achromatic

Not Voting (8): Kiiruma, hal, Psyaryu, Trisscar, Crescent, beancat, Frostwolf103, SultanOfSlam

i have tinfoil theories like “w!kii sends his role without alignment”

though anyway
as for dayplay, why do you find him towny?

were you in cod2?

no

weird
i thought you were