The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

its weird how dead the game is
a lot of you are european or australian
is it because theres no big player right now to rally behind?

also, if theres a role like derps (or if they got backuped)
iā€™d like my modifier to be removed. itā€™s preventing me from gaining a vig shot.

Work

1 Like

yeah, i know
my reason made no sense either. tutuu is euro and they have a decent chunk of posts, and iā€™m still around.

so.

starting from the top
i donā€™t know what to think of frost. sda suspected him quite heavily, which is of note, but i think heā€™s mirroring his 3p plays more then anything. iā€™d put him in outer poe
i socially trust kii and i trust sda to know how to use his judgment
beancat is just doing nothing. we canā€™t read her.
wrongboy, specifically, may, seems towny enough to me. theyā€™re proactive enough to a level im comfortable with. keep your eye on em.
hal, according to achro, is quite tricky. but theyā€™ve also mostly vanished this day phase, which i think makes them more likely to be town.
sultan has been acting off to me all game. but theres not too much of interest about the slot, compare their scumgames to this game.
idotā€™s okay. i canā€™t read tutuu and garfooled being in a hydra makes reading her infinitely harder. iā€™d say theyā€™re town, but i also badly screwed up on tutuu in the last game we played with eachother, soo.
psy is just messing about. more likely to be town, but could be scum. cant read em
triss isā€¦ a weird case. theyā€™ve said they want to make major moves on d3, soā€¦ wait for d3 and read them then, as i dont think its very possible now.
millā€™s decently towny. i wouldnt stake the game in her hands yet, but thats for you to decide
ā€œWe must keep our wits sharp and our sword sharper. Evil walks among us, and will stop at nothing to destroy us good, simple folk, bringing our fine town to ruin. Trust no-one. But, if you must trust someone, trust me.ā€
achroā€™s just weird. kill him somewhere along the line if he doesnā€™t start doing more, i guess?
crescents okay. in sort of a better box then halā€™s in

Townread:
Kiiruma
Townlean:
Idot (i cant read them.)

Crescent
Nulltown:
Mill
wrongboy
Hal
Null:
Psy

the bad line of evilll:

Triss (they really dont start playing till d3, by their claim. soo.)
Outer Poe:
Frost, Achro
Inner Poe:
Bean, Sultan

i think wrongboy is higher then mill

this doesnt account for 3pā€™s as well as iā€™d like, i dont think. they could realistically be anywhere, but i think kii/idot arent, specifically.

Thatā€™s fine, not a concern then.

Yet mech wise he changes his claim and Achro know something from Kiiruma

Someone did suspect him.

Sultan may be scum with Kiiruma.

I dislike Beancat and Trissicar wagons, I want Kiiruma and well you dont like Achro either

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

A townie with own interests doesnt make me townsiding neut, I have different reads and yells anarchy

1 Like

Its interesting to me that people have Hal town but also have Bean as scum for the same exact reason.

How would i be scum with Kiiruma?

Man wolf making 0 sense again dude.

As for my suspension on Idot. Ot could be due to hydra i guess but theybseem to be all over the place wirh their reads and they contradict themselves a bit at times but could be due to hydra.

Neither Hydra really are on the same page with their partner.

I have plenty of townreads and also scumreads.

You havenā€™t exactly convinced me you are town.

I back
It is finally time for me to actually start doing things

First off

Kiiā€™s claim is that we have a redirection of Psy onto the dead one and yet I havent seen anything on psy.

Kii says this:

And this is psy:

And shit just
Fizzles out?

Couple things to note
A) Before this, nothing in Psyā€™s ISO has claimed they cant do anything until d3, just that they ā€œhave no way of proving themselvesā€. I think this is a slip on kiiā€™s part that they have some mech
B) The big thing here is that factional is optional and assigned, and multiple abilities can be used, meaning the redirection didnt necessarily need to be psyā€™s role but couldve been the factional, but nobody rly goes much into this

Time for the big reveal!

I did track Kii last night to both Psy and derps.
I have one of two scenarios, from the combination of the above:
Likely: psy is potential scum that did the killing, and kii slipped that they have mech info from their role (or im blind)
Tinfoil: kii is investigative scum, kii saw me track them yesterday searcing psy and killing derps, snd came up with a wild fakeclaim

Oops why was that replied to frost

1 Like

Beancat not coming back doesnt boadwell for them. Though all you have Bean as scum for inactivity more or less.

Bean did not provide alot when active so makes sense but man i feel like everyone is either goting mislynch me beacuse of play style or lynch inactive bean.

I could claim a cop scan and most of you wouldnt beleive me im sure lol

Anyway Iā€™d like to lead the thread doen this way

VOTE: psy

Claim?

Good then

And i probably wont beacuse you dont understand me sooā€¦

That timming was something else

Speak of the devil and they will appear