The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

i think someone did the math if u take a random group of 4 names they are >rand likely to contain at least 1 wolf. i think. could be wrong

Huh… Ya, I don’t remember any of those. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

basically we had an anticlaim where if we guessed someone’s role then our bot would enter their rolecard for us to read their darkest secrets as we see fit

well in this case wasnt it correct though? :3

1 Like

Me being a Pinapple Vendor in a Creasent game is a gamefaq meme

then we would get the power to roleblock them at will and rewrite their night results

@tutuu
anyways well played Tutuu, you are a monster as town, town lost, but u played a hell of game

1 Like

@tutuu
and thanks for reminding people that i said triss/kiiruma had to be linked

2 Likes

shoutout to litten for convincing everyone that being able to invade rolecards is >rand v

as i said in dead chat, day 4 was literally town voting to either lose the game a long side the 3p, or lynch a wolf to enable the 3p again, which is definitely something

1 Like

so technically town made wolves lose, so i consider that a win

2 Likes

orrrrly

1 Like

ya suck it :3

4 Likes

i am not unhappy as well

if wolves won i would have felt much worse

nothing personal to the wolves but. they got caught at the end. i think we win that if sultan was a survivor. or at least me vs kiiruma at f3 would have been legendary

we lost but this loss feels alright to me

1 Like

ya, i feel that, but it still feels kinda annoying that, Sultan had very little hand in their own win, and we as town, finally getting our shit together, helped keep their wincon alive while they kept voting town

1 Like

i think the problem was sultan got way to complacent and stopped caring cause I refuse to believe they actually thought that play day 3 was townie for Achro

1 Like

i think he piloted his role adequately

it was strong, but not his fault he was given a strong role. he kept his head down, which is what u’d need to do to win, so, he did his job well imo

ya winning as an exclusive 3p is certainly not the easiest thing, so props to that at least, a good balance is definitely a trait needed to survive as that kind of 3p

2 Likes

town had a chance if the Jailkeeper got mafia right?

1 Like

d4

1 Like