The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - Signups (FULL)

im on my mischief arc

2 Likes

by not bribing mafia you are gamethrowing

1 Like

Instead of doing two asterisks for indented bullet points, just do one asterisk preceded by two spaces

SPACE SPACE STAR instead of STAR SPACE STAR

encouraging people to break rules is also against the rules i think

are you trying to tell me that, as town, convincing mafia to out is bannable? thats good play if anything

1 Like

“Don’t abuse loopholes. Don’t voice intent to break the rules or trick other users into doing so. Pretending to violate the rules may be treated as if you had actually violated the rule.”

its not really tricking them.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not tricking. All the cards are out on the table. They’re just deciding breaking the rules is worth for the bribe

they aren’t just outing though lol you said it’d be outting their team

if trick in this context really just means fool rather than encouraging someone to break the rules in general then i think it ought to be reworded

1 Like

yes. trick the mafia into openwolfing

1 Like

I read the guidelines and they say Jaiden can do whatever she wants ^-^

we would generally consider it against the rules to offer an IRL bribe to a Mafia member to out their teammates

other forms of tricking a Mafia member into taking actions that harm their faction may be allowed, for instance it would be allowed to fake a redcheck on a member of the Mafia in order to bait them into outing as scum

2 Likes

youre so subtle may

1 Like

I’m super subtle. Subtlest guy on the world. Everyone is always talking about my subtlety and subtle-related virtues

1 Like

i will pay you to convince the staff otherwise

2 Likes

But yeah this might be better worded as “encourage others to do so” because that should probably also be explicitly banned. Me going “gamethrow you won’t” is probably not entirely within the spirit of the rules

/in

Or however else I’m supposed to sign up.

2 Likes

Jaiden didnt even actually gamethrow even though I asked so niceys