@diafiasco can I get a sanity check on this
snow:
- posts have been about checking in; I assume real life busy but also they haven’t been game related yet I think
- at least two votes (me, barwe) are pressure I think, I’m sorry I don’t feel like finding hippo’s initial vote
ishmael, from what I remember:
- got townread by some people including shending and jason
- jason re-evaled the logic behind his townread and retracted it
- ybw said ishamel’s posting felt agendaed
- think Jason decided to jump from voting willow to ishmael (for content?)
- ybw also voted
- ash made an ishmael towncase
- I did consider voting ishmael until I skimmed her games and ash’s towncase and decided to think about it more later (have not really done it but she does seem more aggressive) and decided to vote snow for now instead
okay actually im reading through shendings iso and uh
completely see what ish is talking about
their posts are very hedgey, lots of back n forth but it feels less so like progression on slots and more so like hes trying to go with the winds of the current threadstate’s beliefs
some examples of what i mean
lots of hedging, fairly wishy washy. could be a playstyle thing but not super convinced it is and at the very least reading shendings posts had me going “woah thats kinda off” while with ish i was like “… yeah this sounds like ish”
also not a ton fo explanation on some of his reads. like barwe gets a post, but he votes then unvotes for no discernable reason? same with ash. the reads change a lot with very little to actually say about them (not just barwe and ash but like all his reads)
i think chomps is the exact type of player i’d expect to insta hardclaim vt or even pr at like daystart so i dont know if i wanna give him towncred for that
VOTE: shending
It is indeed NAI. It’s mostly related to amount of workload I have this weekend. Tbh in a setup like this, I would lynch a lhf d1, so they don’t screw with people’s minds as the game progresses, hence the lack of my motivation to meaningfully solve today. But now as I say this, I’m a lhf myself xD
I want to start looking onto Alexis reads yes, and also get to see the perspective between [Willow, Shending and Chomps]
I don’t know where that initial suspicion come from, besides RVS. Willow is brushing off Alexis after all.
That is something I will have to ask Jason and YBW, and you in that matter. Has Willow improved her stance since that message like what her general play is like.
This is mild annoyance I saw from Frieren as well, the pushes feel baseless against Willow. If thats what she is referring to.
I get back to you
i also read through ish’s iso and felt less confident bc i remembeed not liking their readslist, and tbh i still dont love the way it is. i dont really disagree with the reads or agree with them heavily or whatever, just feels like a confusing time for t!ish to be posting a readslist. but i think it was done primarily with the goal of killing shending, which is fine w/ me tbh (rn)
One thing I can mention is: If there is no follow-up from dia on that one infamous post (assuming it was a reaction post), I would pressure dia here
oh yeah that was a pressure thing i had 0 feelings about willow i just wanted to see how she’d react
and it was a little towny but also i think the frustration would be real as either town or maf
maybe she’d feel more defeated as maf as opposed to upset? unsure. i dont want her dead today either way
Can you tl;dr explain the barwe read. I think youre both town
do u mean the post here they said it would be wolves asking for reads from players or somethin like that?
do u mind explainin shending V
Yeah
yeah thats post is pretty Yikes
i dont think i feel super strongly about dia in any direction tho tbh
man now there are people online uh
kinda too scrambled to think too clearly but I think I still like ybwposting
will take chomps point into account
I do think jason had an actual reason to vote willow I do not recall exactly what it was
(sorry for any nuance I’m losing) willow basically stated she was going to stick to making mech reads, said she theorized the game didn’t have masons but a masonizer and about 5 town prs I think was mostly the sum of it? she said she’d iso players if we asked her to, ash asked her to do the top 5 posters, and she said she preferred shorter isos, and then I think no one ever got back to her on that
I do think willow is genuine about the frustration about always being wagoned like this, but I’m also with dia’s point on it’s hard to read willow without posts
bc you think shending is more likely wolf and/or the voting out pr fear you had earlier?
my impression is he saw the giant wall of text and it triggered the “yup you’re town” neuron
They do it as both alignments
voting pr out: yes def, i think willow has been voted out as pr many times 
but mainly the fact i do have a slight townlean on her. its nothing id defend in later days if her posting doesn’t improve, but i defintley don’t want her dead today at least bc there are wolfier slots (like shending)
this very much sounds like willow
i haven’t played with her in a while to know if the wanting to stick by mechanics thing is real. id believe it though from a personality level