Thoughts on Jesters

I think all of this discussion is simply proving Goblin superior

1 Like

i think all of this discussion is just making me want to run very far away from this website

4 Likes

Also true

2 Likes

What does that do?

1 Like

There is actually a way to solve this entire thing.
Itā€™s a solution thatā€™s big but works so the game is fair and doesnā€™t change the concept/point/intention of the role.

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna say how though, cause I donā€™t want anyone using the idea before me, when I am able to host again I wanna do it!

2 Likes

Jesters are only fun when itā€™s me.

4 Likes

Say no more

5 Likes

My friend irl (Atlas knows them) said even if I got Jester they would execute me cause either way Iā€™m dead.

4 Likes

Atlas is c*nadian?

1 Like

Goblin reads

ā€œIf you publicly claim to be the Goblin when nominated, and are executed that day, your team wins.ā€

So you must outright claim to be the Goblin. For context, the town wins botc by executing the Demon, which the Goblin is not.

Goblin doesnā€™t create the funny jester paranoia that comes from game ending jesters because well, you have to be loud and clear about Goblin claiming. And once you do, people are now free to analyze your past behavior and everyone else around you to determine whether you truly are the Goblin or a Demon faking it.

2 Likes

No, they played among us with my friend

1 Like

I mean I think Atlas is American, could be Canadian?
Could live somewhere else?

1 Like

Amxricxn :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Mxicxn :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I said Amxricxn referring to both continents

1 Like

I assume Goblin is evil then?
If so, then thatā€™s a fun concept indeed for BotC.
Unfortunately it does not translate well into FM.

1 Like

Imo the real threat from the Goblin isnā€™t from the Goblin itself. Itā€™s when the Demon claims Goblin to trick the Good team into not killing them.

1 Like

Yeah its evil barring shenanigans

1 Like

Hmā€¦ Arenā€™t there usually investigative roles that can check whether the claim is true or not?
I havenā€™t played BotF in a long time (not to mention that I donā€™t play it often in the first place), so I donā€™t know / remember.

1 Like