turbo no.2

imho the key point here is that i would have basically always told my partner to bus me

VOTE: Litty

you can vote any target
but only living players can vote

its useful for voting sleep/no-elim

so i can vote arcy ?

Weird vote fps strats

Can players change who’s “alive” by tricking the bot

thing is, I thought they voted after squid voted, so even if they were gonna bus you (which I thought was gonna happen anyway), they wouldve just won regardles bc they couldve hammered me

i love how the vc just makes up a new player

4 Likes

Maybe but you’d get modkilled for it

2 Likes

it’s litty lit in here

sleep should prob become standard with VC plugin

otherwise you have people voting no elim, no elimination, no exe, etc
all diff wagons
annoyin’

okay but consider
50p people
it’s near eod

Modkill

1 Like

Also we use the orange sheet for that purpose

1 Like

yea i just meant that we can use brackets to semi obfuscate the vote

VOTE: k<like imagine being a wolf and defending marl d1 a ton while making a joint plan to miseliminate chloe and then pulling it off a big feat shes really good at the game and one of our biggest threats and have him more or less be a consensus villager only for somebody you were planning to miselim turning out to be tracker with a red on marl. This is totally hypothetical btw but if I were hypothetically a wolf in this situation I would find it really unfair that TWICE IN A ROW I GOT FUCKING BUTTON CLICKED mechanically taking a very winning position into a tougher one. Itd absolutely ruin my hypothetical day.>a<I go with my gut the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could the same gut that could consistently read Alice and the same gut that is decent a>t<reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads I make mistakes but I have learned that if I dont trust my own gut I accidently>z<hoot towni>e<s There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what I was right Some things cant be explained with reason it just works You should try trusting intuition more I really dont try to have a massive ego its just I want people to recognize my gift>

3 Likes

actually
this is great

>w<

1 Like

atzew

@vanity

wait shes not here :pensive:

good for her

2 Likes

check spec chat for what game we bet on and when it ended