Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

yes and

(I’m also not here)

I just want to die and be free lol

EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID YESTERDAY FOR RUBY

DEFENDING THEM.
@Rue

Watcher on me tonight boys!

Rue be scared of me and probably kill me tonight.

Man at this point I don’t know :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:
I believe she’s town but my reads are garbage so maybe I should think she’s wolf

here

Ok I’m being bias again I’ll stop my bad.

But like man I really just think Rue is a wolf here and when someone notices it I get happy.

@Rue

What say you?

Or better yet.

Your move.

1: why would the wolves care about wagoning someone else other than arctic, it makes far more sense for the entire wolf team to pile onto arctic

2: yeah that’s actually villagery of rue? She didn’t take a fat dump on game state and killed thread state by pushing Brad, she moved on and found a better wagon which really helped make game state much better and easier to solve, that’s not wolfy that was very villagery of her

3: yeah that’s good she flip flopped, I mean I flip flopped myself a villager should display reasonable uncertainty

basically all of the stuff you wolfread rue for either doesn’t make sense or is actively villagery

(also not here)

:curtain: over playing :curtain:

and Heisen flipped wolf, so it comes off as incredibly partner-y (especially considering that Heisen was an alt of a good player it seems)

I’m sure I brought this up before you, don’t try to get credit for something I did

how is them trying not to vote heisen and them trying to change the wagons a weird relationship

sounds very simple to me

LOL I can’t even

But it’s like they probably only wanted to take the Ruby voters off rather then anything to do with the Arctic wagon.

did you not read my previous post?

If you wanna be like that it was NAI.
Cause I see wolf agenda it is can be applied if Ruby is a wolf.

why haven’t you done anything about me then

i unvoted him at the last second to vote katze instead

how

because I haven’t gotten there yet