Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I was trying to be serious.

Oh my bad.

I dunno.

I feel like my reads are dependent on wind flipping

@BradLand if wind flips V then who

Flip Katze and see what she flips.

If W, maybe Achro or Gorta.

If V, figure out Visor/Zack situation or look into Guillo/Seth or whoever else is left.

Really you, Rue, and possibly Min are my townreads.

That at least I’m confident in.

@min
Do you give away food?

Well katze is supposedly dying tonight so we shall see.

I dunno.

Any idea why achro is alive?

I really don’t think Gorta is a wolf and I’m doubting Achro is.

Brad explain to me why you town read Rue please.

I’ll admit Sadbi went a little down for me

Guava, Gorta, Gyrlander, Brad, Min and Jackrito are my most confident towns besides Katze who self resolves tonight and Sadbi who I’m starting to have doubts on.

Hally was obvious town and voted out Geyde (I think?) and is strong.

Plus Achro was wildin’ out with trying to flash wagon random people.

SPF was obvious town and was leading the charge on Ruby before dying and is strong.

GGhana was claimed doc and was taking firm control of the thread.

Like that explains those kills.

There’s a reason why I was leaving certain people alone to see what takes place with night kills.

1 Like

Actually scratch that, Brad might be actually in the same place Achro is just higher on the town scale.

How? They’ve been playing the same game the entire time.

Vote Count

WindwardAway (6): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, katze, Memes
min (1): Gyrlander

Not Voting (8): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, Achromatic, WindwardAway

Lmao OK

Her scumread on me and response to the responses kinda felt genuine reads and like she was upset with what was going on.

Her responses to you and still trying to be in the game despite what you’re doing and not just hiding is usually a towntell for many.

I legit don’t get it.

I’m just blaming memes at this point

I mean it could just be paranoia that’s getting to me but I haven’t been a high fan of their recent posting.
I think they have a real good chance on being town and I like their day 1 but there is allot of factors that can actually be said to completely demolish my town read on them.

We will see, the next wolf flip should make it clear which alignment Sadbi is on.

I’ll be honest it is a little bit of Memes.

I’d rather vote him over you but I still am having doubts and I still can’t get out of my head Rue is Wolf cause I’m sorry but I really can’t see her being town here I don’t see any post of theirs that makes them Townie but so many that makes them a wolf and everyone that town reads them isn’t providing much of a reason.