Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Yeah sure :heart_on_fire:

Wait what lol

VOTE: Rue

Did you just slip there? Lol

Rue! You haven’t rolled town since purgatory?

Holy shit. Zorvo has been right

I’m not going to link the current game as evidence. That would defeat the purpose of the exercise.

Yes it is, and I’m not going to pretend otherwise.

And you think by admitting it, it looks better?

I dont care how it looks at this point.

No. You just said that you havent randed town since purgatory lol. Girl, you just slipped that you didnt rand town here lol

Look at the context of posts before trying to push a gotcha, please.

You dont. So when i flip town what happens, you dont care that in my legacy i pointed out that you had no progression on me and that you used an excuse to sheep?

The start of day 2 has the results of my public Voyeur, I don’t think this clears me as town by any stretch, since roles can mean nothing.

That is the reason why Brad called me town and faked a green check, even though I told them not to. Since imo that was not enough for one.

Is there a post in the thread that confirms this from either Brad or Wind themselves?

Did Brad retract the fake green in the thread?

They is only so long I can consider something pure, without evidence to back it up. if I was some god mafia player and had absolute belief in my own reads like some people in this game maybe, but I’m having a terrible game and most think you are bad at this point including Wind who we know for certain is town so yes I will sheep someone who is town and had a better game then me and was putting the work. A pure read can only go so far.

Do you understand that IF you are town, you go from clear by Brad’s in neighborhood to PoE due to coming up with an excuse to vote me instead of having valid reasons to chop me out?

If you are town, it is your responsibility to do the due process.

If you are a wolf, the only way you can vote me here without progression is coming up with an excuse like that and im not letting you.

I dont want you tomorrow saying “hey, they thought Memes was scum so i sheeped”, you must be hold accountable for your vote!

There is no real evidence that Wind is with min. For all we know min could be scum faking it all.
Why do you trust it?

VOTE: Jackrito

You still have not given me valid reasons why you think im scum.

Let it be noted that even after i was wrong about Heisenberg and Ruby. Jackrito townread me for being “pure”.