Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

VOTE: achromatic

hedges

Gonna have to sheep this one tbh VOTE: guavagudetama

Me and wind agree they fell off hard and has wolfy vote placement and I really can’t keep up letting them go utr just because achro doesn’t want to kill them

UNVOTE

yea idk it doesnt rly feel right

voting out guava feels like such a throw if wrong but i also feel like he slots into most teams fairly well

LMFAO

Guess I’ll know Memes is just that crazy as Town

I’m hardclaiming as my role is quite useless now: I’m responsible for the bomb

I’m going to take a shower and then I’ll read the thread. See you soon.

interesting

when you get back can you talk to me about your read on zorvo?

Explain

Oh

Me: at a beach side bar in Miami with hot people

Also me : playing were wolf on my phone

M

Well that solves it

I figured the bomb came from town or at least nonwolf tbh

This is my queue to log off.

Glglgl

wait im also at a beachside bar in miami :flushed:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I’m at nikki beach

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

VOTE: achro

So, essentially I’m the Town Vigi. My role is able to attack people at night, but using 4 different one-shot abilities. I determine the order they are used (think of it as a revolver) but I don’t know which ability starts the whole sequence (think of it as a russian roulette). My abilities are a normal vigi attack, a poison, a bleed and a bomb.

My targets have been the following: N1 - guava N2- katze N3- Phraze N4- Memes

I loaded the abilities in the same order I wrote them: vigi → poison → bleed → bomb. I actually had 0 idea what the hell was happening with my abilities until NOW, that I know I just used the bomb. With this information you can try to guess what the fuck happened. Perhaps I was RBED N1, N2 I was redirected somehow to Nightingale, N3 it didn’t matter because Phraze was killed by someone else (I actually thought it was my vigilante and I was going to use poison tonight but behold! that’s not the case) and N4… it worked! The only fucking night my ability has worked as I wanted!!!

By the way, I’ve already asked and if my abilities fail they are still used and therefore I’ve become a big useless potato.

Can’t say I’m surprised by Memes flipping Town, but I’m certainly disheartened right now. I’m pretty sure Town is doomed.

Poison makes you die the same day it’s announced, bleed makes you die during the next night (NOT 2 NIGHTS) and bomb makes you explode randomly during the day.

Okay

I’ve been wondering where town kp is :hushed: