I figured the bomb came from town or at least nonwolf tbh

This is my queue to log off.

Glglgl

wait im also at a beachside bar in miami :flushed:

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I’m at nikki beach

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

VOTE: achro

So, essentially I’m the Town Vigi. My role is able to attack people at night, but using 4 different one-shot abilities. I determine the order they are used (think of it as a revolver) but I don’t know which ability starts the whole sequence (think of it as a russian roulette). My abilities are a normal vigi attack, a poison, a bleed and a bomb.

My targets have been the following: N1 - guava N2- katze N3- Phraze N4- Memes

I loaded the abilities in the same order I wrote them: vigi → poison → bleed → bomb. I actually had 0 idea what the hell was happening with my abilities until NOW, that I know I just used the bomb. With this information you can try to guess what the fuck happened. Perhaps I was RBED N1, N2 I was redirected somehow to Nightingale, N3 it didn’t matter because Phraze was killed by someone else (I actually thought it was my vigilante and I was going to use poison tonight but behold! that’s not the case) and N4… it worked! The only fucking night my ability has worked as I wanted!!!

By the way, I’ve already asked and if my abilities fail they are still used and therefore I’ve become a big useless potato.

Can’t say I’m surprised by Memes flipping Town, but I’m certainly disheartened right now. I’m pretty sure Town is doomed.

Poison makes you die the same day it’s announced, bleed makes you die during the next night (NOT 2 NIGHTS) and bomb makes you explode randomly during the day.

Okay

I’ve been wondering where town kp is :hushed:

Well

VOTE: Katze

Lmao

thats… what i said?

the end of the following night

Didn’t you say 2 days or am I tripping

Oh wait

No you didn’t nvm

UNVOTE

A broken soul

No, min, you’re right

Huh

I need to go look hold on

bleed d3 → die n4, the following night

but yeah, thats… interesting?

I remember it bright as day because I was the one who asked katze and she told me it was 2 nights after. Like, if you get bled D3 you’ll die N4 and not N3.

Yeah, you’re supposed to die N3 and not N4. At least according to my rolecard.