Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I’m a bit confused how you can veto me as a option, but world build me with your other wolf reads over other people that is a weird disconnect.

jack’s posts are so hedgy and come to no conclusions despite being pretty wordy

That is my playstyle I have debates about this everywhere.

Why did you think this at the time of which I did the fake asetic claim mod post?

Can’t these both be wolves? I mean probability probably says no but if Sufdaddy is town this can make sense.

Damn I posted this in wrong thread again sorry

Delate this post.

Oh as I said, I think you can be town.

I think it might actually be more probable for something like Katze/OutedWolf tbh.

you quoted the worlds most obvious joke post, congratulations

I asked why you thought it not if it was serious or not.

VOTE: Katze

i, again, am questioning if we’re reading the same game if you think this is ever a viable team

I don’t see why it can’t be?

i see blatantly fake modpost

i see memes tunnel it like crazy

i make a shitty joke

seems pretty simple to me broski

Considering you desperately wanna vote Sufdaddy over the higher chance of being wolf OutedWolf.

Vote Count

katze (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (9): Gyrlander, katze, Gorta, Jackrito, Outedwolf, Rue, Sadbi, sufdaddy, Achromatic

VOTE: Outedwolf

Zorvo, Katze asked me to look into both Outedwolf and sufdaddy our first night in the neighborhood together. Regardless of anything else, I don’t think a wolf katze shows interest in doing that with me if they are aligned with either one of them.

villa
zack

likely v
visor
seth

prob v
sadbi
rue
gyrlander

g2h v
gorta

prob w
jack

likely w
achro
katze

that’s about where i’m at gn

Eh I suppose that’s fair but I still don’t take it out of consideration.

Again as I said (OutedWolf - Rue - Katze) (- if all 3 of them are town I’ll quit mafia

That’s how confident I am 1 flips wolf