Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

@Jackrito talk to me, why didn’t you give much reasoning on voting Rue?

I’ll make a complete read soon, but I want to ask a few questions first

basically I don’t like Jackrito’s ISO for a few reasons, like how Jackrito handle’s Heisen or Rue

literally tries to vote others than begrudgingly votes Heisen then proposes a ruby wagon, while not entirely shutting down the arctic wagon, and then when it comes to voting Rue instead pursues others before (again) what looks like a begrudging vote on Rue

people can correct me if I’m wrong here, but I don’t think Jackrito is super towny

I said it was between her and Katze at the start of the day I saw both slots as similar because both were a topic of discussion througtout the game, but never gained traction, honestly speaking though as said I took a lot of inspiration from my neighbourhood and they preferred Kayze over Rue.

I also did not like the way Rues slot was being treated, the way you and Zorvo treated her was not in good faith and some of the more biased tunnels I have seen so I ignored most of it and never truly knew the reasons she was scum read by Zorvo because he had a twisted narrative znd was strongarming the game to push her. By the end of the day though I decided to stop being stubborn and agree with the masses because it was either her or Katze for me as a vote and Katze was not on the table.

Also when you are isoing me it misses the surrounding context of the posts and time of them anything can look bad in isolation. Day one is a prime example of that.

than give me the complete picture

you wanted Rue to be killed by Gyr and vote Katze out instead, which would have lost us the game

look at this VC, basically we were at 10 and unless a wolf died we had 6 villagers vs 4 wolves, killing the wrong person would make us 5 v 4 and the night kill would be 4 v 4 (which would be parity)

How did I begrudgingly vote Hisen, I has my reasons after isoing him, then changed my mid after he answered me, when it would of being easier to stay on him, if I knew he was a wolf. I I voted Ruby and stayed there I even said multiple times I thought Arctic was town and would not vote there towards end of the day. So that was me shutting down the Arctic option to me.

On Rue I did not think she was certain scum, my bad that I was wrong on someone most of the day and I wanted Katze who I still do. Maybe if her slot was not treated like a actual Witch hunt I might of been more willing to compromise early in the day. It was pretty clear others felt similar that day.

Katze could be a wolf, but at the same time I have no clue. If people had not followed my “biased tunnel” we would be discussing how the game went and how town should improve. If Katze was a wolf Rue would take tons of credit and solidify her spot as a deep wolf. Rue was always the vote there, so don’t talk to me about a “biased tunnel”

Why not push Ruby with conviction? That’s why people are saying there is a chance you bussed ruby

That is only true if Katze is town, which is very much up for debate. Rue was also not a option for the night it could only be Visor, unless you mean the ablitity that was used on you. In that world we hit 3 wolfs if my read on Katze was correct. Dont make a world narrative build on assumptions that Katze is town.

I’ve addressed all of this

I had my vote on her most of the day I’m sure how much conviction you are expecting. Some people are leaders some are followers, I dont have the playstyle to make a hard push and convince others which it seems you are expecting. Mafia is not that easy of a game, I dont have the ego to think I cant be wrong. I play the percentage game of who I think is more likely and also base it off feels and what I think. No one else alive has really done that level of conviction pushs, also so take your tunnel elsewhere

You and Zorvo were Biased even if you were right does not mean you always will be. Rue would still be suspected as a wolf if Katze flipped W yesterday, but anyone reading yesterday knows Katze was not going over so its not worth talking about. Achro was the main wagon yesterday and based off his posts today and yesterday hes likely a wolf also.

I was not around after my push on Gyr I potentially would of went back on Hisen I said I might. This is all potential situations though, if I was willing to Bus Ruby super early in your mind why would I not stay on Hisen, who was in a even worse spot publicly. Why would I be so stubborn about voting Rue when she was always going to be the choice.

Soooo either we are wrong for voting Jack and we are finally free from the game but we are dragging katze to the f3

Or we vote katze and Jack is one of the people dragged to f3 if he isn’t nked by achro or zack

you don’t have to be a leader, just show you actually believe said read

no, I don’t think so, Katze is a strong wolf and Rue would get credit for pushing and sending Katze over

wolves could have saved Rue and Heisen tbh and both are good players, like Rue was this close to being a deep wolf

honestly I would rather review suf over sad