Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

good for you

do you want a cookie

fair enough, after d1 i thought memes staying on a vanity wagon at eod while a wolf flipped prob meant villa (maybe not if w/w with katze :curtain:)

what are your seth thoughts

Thats true and then we killed you before f5

No tunnels zorvo lol

well i assumed you were roleblocked cuz if you’re rbed i still learn your target

but i was gonna wait to see if you claimed it in a villagery way or not before i outed this

:confused: sry for the rand babe

very bad at reading Seth

ignoring that then think he’s a wolf

Memes Town, I like his posts and the different angles he is looking at they also appears to be the want to evaluate today.

Outedwolf I’m honestly pretty null on them, so can go in the POE for that reason. I will iso them at some point today because it concerns me my lack of read on the slot.

Zack can be town I have no real strong read on why I feel this way though, more of a gut thing I guess.

Wind I don’t have enough info, but have no interest in killing them any time soon. Want to see what they can do this game and I don’t think fair to judge them from the last slot holder.

Guava is fine to be in the POE I have no reason to town read them, and the defense of Ruby if she does flip W is not a good look.

Get I assume this is Gyr. I have changed my mind actually especially if Ruby is a wolf, mainly because that end of day is something I can not see a wolf doing attempting to bury a teammate like that is super weird. If Ruby is a town, I would put them back in the POE since Keeping Artcic alive imo would of created another thunderdome today and more chaos, so could be wolf motivated.

Katze I still think is town.

Phraze can go into the POE I have no idea how to read her, but she has done nothing to not be in it.

Zorvo in my view is town because of their day one play and his interactions with me I think it was day 2.

I still think Guava is Town.

You’re right, Memes has massively tunneled Zorvo. It doesn’t make sense that he changed his mind all of a sudden.

Weird.

Wanna elaborate on why you think I’m a wolf?

i was going to say it was villagery but I did the exact same thing to Seth in planets tracker so I’m just going to summon another demon ig

@katze @Ruby

did yall enjoy your presents last night

1 Like

i could have been roleblocked i wouldn’t know
i visted night last night cause it made sense for me brain

ya i wish i had gotten wolf sucks i went against my self restriction of 30 posts

Do you town read Ruby?

your day 2 was a wet pancake

you seem to be flailing extremely heavily today which I find strange since I think we’re doing well

ur cringe

I’d beg a differ.

I’m not flailing whatsoever my vote is on exactly who it was on EoD2.

most people in thread disagree

[i probably won’t be around much]
[thread is basically exclusively stressing me out]
[@GaulSoodman would say zorvo gth v]
[day 1 stunt still feels villagery]
[dont think him tunneling me is ai]

you’ve been hurtling around thread like a shot put

and also the elim is probably decided atp so I’m not really reading into votes

Is it because my play changed?
Cause it did cause I was no longer seeking reactions or playing along with the Ascetic Doctor Gambit.