Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

should prob leave thread
i have a v bad habit of starting convos and not having the energy to continue them past 2 posts

why bother mentioning it then

1 Like

do u have enough for a legacy

asking cause we were thinking of hammering

i want to figure out zach and wind first however

This is funny because everyone that disagrees with you went to PoE.

Because I am trying to accurately reproduce my notes from neighborhood to the best of my ability via paraphrasing. You wanted my thoughts, so I’m giving you them.

counterpoint zack and wind done nothing but disagree with everything I’ve said and they’re getting out of PoE

im a prophet of the church of zack now

alright soz then

just one final thing

But they were in PoE, counterpoint invalid.

I see

that’s not exactly true, Heisen was frozen at that point and if I was awake my vote would have went there

while having a completely null read on Heisenberg?

Did I say you are 100% a wolf? I haven’t read you yet

what

1 Like

Anyway real time with Achromatic is over, dinner time.

I didnt stutter

i just dont understand why the bussing comment is remotely an issue, let alone such a big deal

i got a gift (believe visor claimed it d2) that i could leave a 72-word message if i died exactly that night (n1). I tried to be as concise as possible to fit in content, and included an offhand comment at the end as a “don’t forget to do due diligence on this at some point” basically, despite admitting I didn’t really have a lead on who might’ve bussed and wanted to focus on the wolfy non-berg voters first (standard procedure for d2 after wolf d1 flip ime, horses before zebras).

I didnt die but figured I might as well post it anyway since it gave a snapshot of my current thinking. Think I edited the saul part a bit tho to soften it, coming out super hard of the gate didn’t seem necessary before seeing him post.

im talking about day two

yes

you’ve literally accused me of powerwolfing multiple times to protect rue

don’t be coy, you said something silly and I will point it out and throw rotten vegetables at you from under my petticoat

So nightingale is back and no legacy huh. A bit disappointing if she is town, maybe my townread on her was too easy.

can you link the post where you said he townread you

the post you made about it was A Bit Strange so I want to note it

ok heretic

you will NOT get the communion of zack this sunday

Vote Count

Ruby (7): min, Zorvo, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Achromatic, BradLand, Rue
katze (3): nightingale, Phraze, GaulSoodman
Achromatic (2): sufdaddy, katze
guavagudetama (1): guavagudetama
Sadbi (1): Sadbi

Not Voting (5): Gorta, Outedwolf, Ruby, WindwardAway, Memes

this is like the third time today where I think DVC is either singing my praises or will kill me after game ends

I dont get why you are just asking basic follow up questions.