Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

i prefer the couch anyway tbh

this day is boring and i dont have the desire to put high effort into things so i am doing my own thing :stuck_out_tongue:

[no?]
[gaul was talking about d2]

I can tell. I hope you have more energy over night x(

1 Like

If you were a villager and knows you could die, wouldnt you be pouring your heart out? Wouldnt you be looking into who at least could have a motive to poison your or something?

hello?

[@GaulSoodman where did i do that]
[i definitely said i agreed with and supported the wagon?]
[did you just misspeak]

i cant just randomly generate desire to play a dead game phase and being bled if anything is extending my life more times than not

why not vote Heisen then?

[i did multiple times]
[i stayed on katze because my vote didn’t matter]
[so i didn’t feel the need to switch]

Are we hammerkng?

I guess we differ a lot in there, cause quiet is not how i would go out.

wait

for some reason i thought u meant me not her

i mean it probably still applies if she doesnt have energy to play she doesnt have energy to play

(either way that post directed towards you isnt an actual read and is more a topic of discussion)

Huh?

[huh?]

So you voted Katze with that mindset?

[i voted katze because i thought she was wolfy]
[i thought heisenberg was null but people i consider good players had him as wolf]
[so i had zero issue with him dying]
[at eod i didn’t bother moving because heisen spent the entire thing in the lead]

It was not rethorical

[i know]
[i answered it]

yeah i was trying to go off of memory all i knew is that there was a Raison you didn’t vote heisenberg but I forgot what it was lol

anyways got a notification going back to dinner

Ok so you believed more in your read of Katze, i can understand that more than voting because your vote didnt matter, see the contradiction there?