Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

oh btw

i went from the last 0 TE guy to the first 3 TE guy to the first 4 TE guy

give me ALL the tight ends :curtain:

1 Like

lol

i worry what you heard was give me a lot of tight ends.

what i said was, give me all the tight ends you have

#fucktewasteland

1 Like

I will send you 50 dolar

here PayPal’s

apology for poor english

when were you when tight end draft?

i was sat at home eating smegma butter when zack ring

‘tight end is draft’

‘no’

and you???

1 Like

my money is gone

my mommy is gone

i pay 50 dolar to lagosian astronaut

the Russia took money and threw and spit my face

VOTE: Ruby

2 Likes

LOL

you know it’s about the journey and not the destination

me to my neighbours after I burn down their house because they voted a villager instead of a wolf eod1

Likely Town

Gaul - Literally just the town leader. The only glue holding this town at the moment right now. I expect someone like Achro stepping in once Gaul dies but I dont believe he ever tries to do this this successfully as a wolf

Rue - Okay, so, im less confident calling this locktown than a lot of other people but i feel like her emotion are real this game? idk nya. her interactions with zorvo kinda just feel… really real. Her interactions with the world machine… just feel really real. There’s a chance that if outed is wolf and kat is villa and stuff she could be the last wolf pocketing me but her read on outed isnt terrible, its just… stuff. If Outed is wolf, re-evaluate at higher priority probably

Min - His exuberance at catching both katze and arctic feels… really real and natural? especially him flipping around all the time and indignance at being wolfread when he thinks hes realyl really villagery is i feel like… really villagery for him.

Sadbi - I get late game burnout, i dont feel confident on a town lock currently or anything but. roleclaim feels real and desire to die feels real and a lot of their reads feel pretty decent/natural too

Achromatic - This read kinda hinges on there being w/w in Ruby/Windy because then i think he’s just… really right and probably just a villager. I think the comment on thread health and everybody sleeping feels really genuine and ive never played with w!achro but… that struck me as a really unfitered achro comment

Memes - Feels pretty quintessential town guillo: floppy a lot, has a ton of his on pre-concieved mechanical ides that go in random directions and is guaranteed to fakeclaim at least once per game: im kinda sponging this read off other people who read him v so go talk to them

Guava - I still think his tone and trying this game and such and wanting to play with ruby is pretty natural. I feel hes exuberance existing? feel free to question him. i still think hes a villager overall but like, shrug i guess. I want to see him post more consistently before he starts drop in peoples reads! even if his start was like, the villageriest villager to ever village and i still believe in that! i just idk. this is kind of a ramble rant but, i still think hes a villager currently. The self vote isnt particularly weird to me and the trend setting thing is funny nya

Zorvo - i think his gambit at sod1 makes a lot of sense tbh given his roleclaim. its fine tbh, and his subsequent days honestly are pretty in line with average zorvo villa game, pushing some tunnels that make sense to him but are weird to the rest of the thread ande he wants to be anti-consensus but it might be right or wrong and if hes right he’ll brag about it a fuck ton postgame etc

Gorta - he feels entirely unagendad. thats literally all. the famous tree, i think in most of his wolfgame, he’s at least tried to push some agenda? lol. dont take this as a strong read but

Town Lean

Gyrlander - ugh this is the last paragraph im writing and im running out of steam. I think honestly that his perspectives make sense from either alignment but he feels like a scapegoat a lot of the time? I really dont feel confident onthis read so ask someone else for a stronger one, its honestly probably going to be more than i can give you

Jackrito - Overall his posting has felt fine. its kinda lurky, true, but i think its legit solving from an uninformed perspective! and i think hi posting and progressions feel pretty decent! i just dont really have a great grasp on his playstyle so its hard for me to say confidently one way or another because hes been decent but he hasnt been that much beyond decent

BradLand - he was towny on d1 but i really do not remember him doing much recently and even though he might be villager i want to make sure he doesnt slip through the net as a wolf thats slanking if the below is wrong. if hes claiming a green on jackrito that could feasibdly be either w/w or honestly even w/v. I just dont feel uber confient on keeping him high when hes not actually posting villagery today or even really yesterday

sufdaddy - i have seen the light. i think his achro suspicion is actually decently well formulated and i forgive his arctic read given how backhandedly arctic legitimately did treat him. i feel like actually getting to talk to him in real time has changed my read for the better. he feels nice and decent person or something.

Lost in the Void of ???

katze - This might be a dumb read but i dont think she’s w/w with outed. I think the way she pushed arc kinda lowkey sucks and i dont want to ignore hally legacy that she could be evil, because she definitely could be a wolf! i guess the bleed will probably resolve her. I just also feel like we’re agreeing on a lot of ruby/windy stuff? idrk i think she also definitely could be a villager, especially with outed because it feels like her stance is the one that caused visor to bus heisen (although that could be spf). overall this slot is just a gigantic question mark that probably shouldnt get to lylo but i have no clue which way it flips and neither way would even be shocking to me anymore

Legacy Wolves

Decreasing Order of Confidence

Ruby - we nuke this today. shes awkward af, counterwagon to a villager arctic that lots of people fought tooth and nail on both sides. this resolves the eod and shes also literally not remotely trying to solve anything. her treatment of heisen is bad

Windward - wet noodle. very hedgy on like, literally everything. isnt bouncing reads off of anyone. just isnt playing like her villager self at all i dont think. isnt trying to like-pocket me → lock wolf

Phraze - flying totally utr, kinda explained above. Basically usually when shes town even though she has a low postcount she has a thread of logic i can follow where shes pushing, and she has reasonings and mild progressions to who she wants to kill. here shes voting for “science” and she “doesnt know how to read them” and her reads feel ill-reasoned and ill-explained

Outedwolf - If the above are wolves, then theres a lot of little stuff that makes this slot look particularly bad. Outedwolf was the primary townreader of phraze and a large reason why she flew so under the radar. Outedwolf ignored ruby and eevee to hell and back: never developed any read on any of them or even so much as mentioned either of them until it was thread consensus to literally nuke them. His read on Heisen feels like he was testing the waters to see if he could afford to swing the wagon onto someone else and couldnt. His largest push targets are arctic/min who i think are almost certainly villagers. His posts towards zack are extremely buddy-buddy and pockety which is how i think w!outed would treat v!zack who decided arbitrarily to sponge him. Independently of this, he has not made himself villagery independently imo through progressions or what-not. even if any individual reason is admittedly weak, them put together makes me really feel like hes just a wolf in the world where all or most of the above are.

3 Likes

Vote Count

Ruby (8): min, Zorvo, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Achromatic, BradLand, Memes, GaulSoodman
katze (2): nightingale, Phraze
Achromatic (2): sufdaddy, katze
guavagudetama (1): guavagudetama
Sadbi (1): Sadbi

Not Voting (5): Gorta, Ruby, WindwardAway, Rue, Outedwolf

@Rue one last thing: the messages were fabricated by me
i wanted to pretend i was a neighbouriser instead of a masterminder for at least one day before pulling the plug on it

all those words for a wrong read LOL

2 Likes

im ready to hammer if you guys want
im going to sleep soon probably so i dont really care if you do it or not

nya

VOTE: ruby

glgl us

I kinda like this list. Windward is good at wolfing IIRC, will need to read.

1 Like

i like how when we start calling phraze and wind wolves she immediately says something partnery

among us

1 Like

[okay fair enough]

1 Like