Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

(me literally posting thoughts and theories and how my role works)

You are only picking at few stuff vs not the whole. Picture is also rather annoying.

Those posts are fine.

If you stick to those you are A-OK.

Please no more wishing to die, I am having trouble keeping up my own WIM because everyone but me seems to be not having fun and it is making me question if I have lost my mind.

Because I finally got one person to stop sr me and then we have memes, who has largely ignore poe this whole game to tunnel people on his side quests.

@Memes if youā€™re not wolf then you have been wolfsiding super hard. Rethink your world view this game.

Everyoneā€™s wim is down is because itā€™s day four of a role madness with low kp @Achromatic

I am. It makes no sense for a town jailor to live this long and for your targets to die the same night you jailed them.

You are scum bud.

If guava flips town i may believe you

I just love playing mafia :frowning:

Good. Luck pushing my lim

We need more deaths for a game that was 25 players deep lol.

People are allowed to potatoe

Well, I donā€™t know how to make you guys want it more so Iā€™m going to play games. Today is decided early, again, and even katze isnā€™t feeling up to reading the walls I write in our neighborhood soā€¦

just ping me if you want to discuss anything, I will catch up later.

I want @BradLand to talk about the hood more since heā€™s the only one I trust

Alright Iā€™m fine with voting out Windward first of all but let me explain things.

Kinda?
I mean I understand you had concern on Brad but the other 2 arenā€™t as Townie.
Although tbh I think the hood can all be town.

VOTE: Memes

I also disagree with GGhanaā€™s thoughts on Memes.
Meme/Rue can easily be aligned.
As I thought GGhana/Meme had 1 wolf and partner with Rue.

this feels like its incredibly important information and idt anyone has engaged with it

Rueā€™s votes might be spew of clearing villagers if Rue is a wolf.

That would mean Guava, Eevee and Min are spewed Town if Rue flips Wolf.

Vote Count

WindwardAway (3): guavagudetama, min, Rue
min (2): Gyrlander, katze

Not Voting (10): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, WindwardAway, Achromatic, Memes, Zorvo

I donā€™t think me and SPF are wrong on the purity read.

@Achromatic

May I ask what you think is a good thing for me to focus on? Iā€™m kind of confused and I hate days that already have an obvious lynch, so Iā€™m not very invested.

Plus this game is the most posted one Iā€™ve been by far and I donā€™t like the idea of ISOing people very much.