Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

but no, I’m just distrustful because I’ve been in the PoE too many times

Good speech. Whose wolves with windy?

you should seriously look into the deepwolf thing, like Heisen shut up like a claim and apparently Ruby did the same, which seriously implies the wolves have a good player on the team

*clam

In deep wolf world that silenced heisen wouldnt rue bus then? Explain your thought process.

from what I can tell people are claiming Heisen I think Heisen is one of the better players

I asked zorvo about rue yesterday and didnt get great answers. One of my prides as a player is making sure deep wolves do not win games if at all possible. Sell me on rue.

there was a serious Katze push as well (one that Rue was voting on) I don’t know how to feel about Katze this game, but Katze is a strong town player and getting a town!Katze out d1 while saving your strong wolf partner is a great thing for wolves

True, but it doesnt feel like it can co exist if they told heisen to stop posting. Right?

well, I want you to read the back and forth posts from me and Rue yesterday, it went from “I didn’t much attention to Heisenberg” to “I didn’t feel like voting Heisenberg” to “Heisenberg was null to me”

I need to make a proper case I suppose, but it felt like Rue was trying to hide from my questions

Do you have a post # for me to start on?

both can be true, or you can have rouge agents

uh, I’ll make a post in a bit detailing it because I don’t remember the exact post number

This is where i feel like zorvo fell apart too. If you think heisen was told to hush up that really only makes sense if you think he was heavily bussed and i feel like we have enough flips to know he probably wasnt heavily bussed. I cant even remember where ruby was voting eod1

in a wolf Rue world it could be to look good or attempt to save a wolf because Rue was townread by a lot of the players (those players are coincidentally dead)

like it could be for Rue to not fall if the whole thing fell apart, always have some on the bus and others off the bus

My brain is exploding

You ok?

If the team is outed over said play you would at least have some wolves who wouldn’t go down. Do I make any sense?