Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

basically just names I have no reason to townread or suspect and would really like eyes on to figure out

i personally don’t really think min has been all that villagery but not really wolfy either, would appreciate more thoughts on their slot

What’s your read on Achro individually?

Memes is starting to feel a little refuge in audacity at this point. I loved his early game fluidity on Zorvo but this is kind of ‘what are you doing.’ I will say though, to your point, this is certainly doing the most.

Zorvo I think is TMI’d on certain wolf team comps but I hear you.

Didnt you say that regardless of flip we should REEVALUATE? What happened?

lightly v

caveat that i missed a lot of their stuff d2

Fair enough.

I just legit hate that game and hate people bringing that up as my wolf range when I was legit having a bad mental health breakdown.

My wolf range is good and my homesite is scared of me because of my wolf games. So like it’s a pride thing when people compare my. Wolf range to that terrible game.

no the reason is because you wolfread her because you were excited to catch a wolf and you wolfread her because you were like a shark who smelled blood in the water and you could push on her are both equally valid imo

I am re-evaluating. My town read on you.

I am a shark who smelled wolf blood in my ocean yes.

I’m townreading the both of you so this isn’t me trying to ask for opinions.

Just noticing a pattern which is why I’m asking.

Because i reevaluated my scum read on Zorvo? Did you scum read Zorvo previously?

what I meant is I can’t tell if you wanted to catch a wolf even if the reason wasn’t good but you were excited in the moment or you were trying to opportunistically push on her

the fact you’re now also pushing on me back when I don’t think I’ve really said anything controversial is also Concerning.

Oh, that I don’t care about. But trying to use Zorvo to back up your arguments to me is lunacy because Zorvo himself is often lunacy. Is this a hot take? Maybe I have played with zorvo too much lately but all he tends to do is go off on wild theories that are wildly wrong.

I’m reading that one newcomb guide over and over again as I read this thread my eyes filled with tears

alright i’ll try to take a look sometime today (as in saturday)

1 Like

It concerns me that when it’s about Katze it is concerning you. Im not afraid of dying and getting chopped for speaking my mind, i will always speak my mind so if you want to kill my voice, you know what to do.

more like n00bcomb

1 Like

Who is this?

get deez nuts

Deez Nuts Got Eem em