Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

How? You are gonna be dead and scum!min can pretend to have your rolecard?

FYI I didn’t want to be jailkept at all until today.

1. I already had the hood to work with.

2. I’d rather have Sabi try to talk to or work with others in the game because then they learn more from these players.

Also I wouldn’t do as much early game, it’s better for me to get going late when shit is calmer, which is why I didn’t ask until today.

In that game it was
In Umineko 1 it was town
In this game which is i guess the 3rd? Who knows. Its completely NAI.

There was a difference :wowee: none of our executions we quickhammered were wolf afaik and one of them was like an hour into sod

I dont think this is a good idea but you’d never listen to me.

Welp. No flavor solving this game boys. I thought all wolves would be witches so RIP

Also idk if you’ve noticed the colors of the flipped cards
There was a town card that flipped… Blue? It wasn’t green. I think it was Night’s role.
In Umineko 2 there was a town role that flipped purple.

So don’t trust colors, don’t trust flavors, don’t trust role utility unless you have a direct, true thunderdome or there are too many similar claims.

Only trust that you cannot solve the game by modgaming astand lol.

I mean yeah

My rolecard turned red :wowee: I’m not scum but it just turned red despite the fact I’m town

1 Like

This is very good advice

Atleast if I die tonight I trust you with my legacy more than anyone else in this game tbh.

The OP does say it’s town vs. witches
I just wouldn’t put it past astand to throw a curveball and make at least one “witch” not an actual witch.

Also
In that game he gave fake flavor claims but not fake role claims, so wolves will know not to claim a witch anyway, even if they are one.

Sadbi, jail me tonight, if you dont i will kill you

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that and it reminded me of Aelin’s role in that game lol

1 Like

I’m not scum and if I was it’s not like you couldn’t tell if I was lying about stuff or not

You can also tell if I just barely talk about winds opinions

Exactly my point. Thanks.

Sorry for being angry earlier btw

I know I get tilted in mafia easily but I’m trying to be better regardless

1 Like

Vote Count

WindwardAway (5): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo, WindwardAway
min (3): katze, Memes, Gyrlander

Not Voting (7): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, Achromatic

It’s also possible there’s a villager somewhere with a witch role as a red herring

And if that’s the case

I could mech solve a little and guess that there’s also a cop that specifically checks for witches and could get a result on someone who isn’t mafia

There was a cop role in Umineko 2 that I remember we screwed over by framing and then I think blocking the results cause they got sent to someone else

The fact thst there are no more people pushing either wagon means that at least one of the wagons is a wolf. I can see wolves all over this gladiate creating chaos knowing either will flip town.