Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Sadbi’s targets continue dying… but noooo, it’d be too obvious Guillo.

Loltoen

@min gave brad soup last night hence why he gave him tracker abilities. he was going to track @Achromatic

Claiming I’m part of a “scumteam” and then immediately making a post after clearly tming me village by calling me bad outright doesn’t come from a villager

But regardless I’m not too worried about it considering everything kat is saying is probably antispew and I am like. On innocent child levels clear considering I have a villager in my rolecard so /shrug

I focus today on Trying to find scum

irony is i was talking about arctic and wind, not you

he was bodyguarding me you idiot. also i like him and i only joined this fucking game because of him so no i would not kill him.

@min

for Jack look into day 2 around the time me and Ghana were questioning his Gyr suspicion. I feel like it’s really bad lol

I can confirm this :wowee:

Call me idiot one more time

Very well, what about the previous days?

VOTE: memes

Oh NOT THE SUICIDE BOMB

Okay

I will do that actually

If you cant play a game without personal attacks dont play

something along the lines of me waking up not that long before SoD (ergo me not talking in the hood) and him saying “oh i thought you were just a wolf killing me and thats why u were quiet lol”

then dont play this game if you cant critically think

We’re hammering early today.

i agree, lets hammer a wolf

vote memes w me

We’re not hammering early today. I humbly request this.

That is no grounds to personal attack me, im playing the game, if im wrong im wrong but never in the game have i attacked you as a player

UNVOTE