Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

my read on arctic? the one that several people agreed with, the one that i blatantly wasn’t too sure on because i had doubts? the one you clearly didn’t read?

my read on wind? the person who gghana and nightingale both agreed with me on, and then when she started posting yesterday i visibly turned around on it before you wasted the entire day by thunderdoming her?

his push on me was bad and ego-driven, wind admitted that she was scumreading everything i do and conceded towards EoD she was unsure on me, both of these are bad

cope

You clearly don’t actually think I’m scum and instead are trying to waste the day outright insulting me and therefore Idc tbh

Have fun with that

Bruh. What if Jackrito and min are mafia?

i disproved your points and you are just pushing them away

:joy_cat:

Wind was the result of an item. Are you disappointed in something? Was that what you were expecting?

I think Jackrito has a lot of equity right now tbh

Min less so.

No you didn’t

Just because other people blindly sheeped you doesn’t mean your reads weren’t bad

When you are vanillaized you are vanilla, no masons no nothing

they blindly sheeped me… you clearly aren’t reading the same game as i am, then :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

VOTE: Memes

Ok but honestly I think memes vanillarized me due to how fixated he is on it currently

Min is not in the neighbourhood. I am the only one left in it.

Not taking the bait, cry abt it

For today… ok

Look at how he’s acting

I still have wind in my rolecard, and the way memes is acting is making me think he thought wind was supposed to leave

Maybe we can kill him first

Rather convenient.

Ok I can test this who was she scumreading, but did not mention them in thread. I dont think she did anyway.

thoughts on guava and memes?

Hmmm

Let me she if she mentioned anything overnight tbh

I know she was talking about the fact someone w/w with kat could’ve bled him if he flipped wolf but i think she mentioned other stuff

@Memes @Memes @Memes