Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

VOTE: katze

What do you think of Zorvo if min flips scum?

i dont think of zorvo

I thought of that too, considering the fact the two flipped wolves kinda did that, but like. I donā€™t think you give up regardless of alignment tho idk

@Memes you think kat was a wolf right? And thought that yesterday?

historically i am generally a fan of the strategy ā€œnever give upā€ but ive never really been in a situation as a wolf where iā€™ve really had to consider it

except once but for completely unrelated reasons

if im fakeclaiming a bleed as mafia i probably have a plan what im gonna do w that but

shrug

still think im the correct kill today just based off thread temperature

Me and wind have some thoughts on something but I wanna hear memes opinion on you first

sure

if you need me to try to convince you im a villager i can give you the few points i think are strongest in my favor but ive been intentionally not really trying to do this

I guess so if you want. Iā€™m kinda throwing the tunnel vision down for now

Wind just told me that if thereā€™s extra wolf kp itā€™s alternative (Extra kill on n1 and n3) which is kinda interesting to think about

I know itā€™s not an unpopular take but nobody has talked about it

Tbh perhaps we could even mass roleclaim. Iā€™m just too confused

Iā€™m going to try to stream of consciousness some thoughts on the current gamestate.

In terms of what the wolf gameplan is, I believe itā€™s reliant on pushing whichever of Kat or Memes is town today, following tomorrow by utilizing Zorvo and Gortaā€™s tunnels on me to push me over. (I am working under the assumtion that Kat and Memes are different alignments, as if they are both villagers the analysis goes in a different direction that I think can be more productively explored by others.)

In all worlds, I think Min, Sadbi, and Zorvo are villagers.

In the world where Katze is a villager, wolves are likely attempting to use the momentum from the bleed to attempt to push her over today while attempting to prevent the Memes push from getting traction. Gyr is a likely villager in this world, while Achro is a more likely wolf. I think Guava being a wolf is likely if Achro is a wolf, with Outedwolf and sufdaddy more likely villagers as well. That leaves Gorta and Jack as possible other options.

In the world where Memes is a villager, wolves are likely using Sabi and Memesā€™ mutual pushes as a distraction from Katze. Gyrlander becomes a probable wolf in the world, with Achro as a likely villager. Gorta and Jack are unknowns in this world, I still believe Guava is a likely wolf but would need to give more credit to Achroā€™s defense of him. If heā€™s not, Outedwolf and sufdaddy become a likely pair.

1 Like

wind is telling me that

Hqyuwuwwwwwjjkd

If alternating wolf kp is actually the meaning for extra deaths wind says memes might be not groupwolf with whoever wolf kp is?

Something about it fitting. Let me look again

• n2 spf kill when she was the strongest voice in favor of ā€œkat/arctic can/might be v/vā€ + ā€œruby probably TMIed kat vā€, and generally just was in my pocket if im a wolf

• i think building a 3-4 person wolf team with me in it is pretty hard, if not impossible ā€“ i think im fairly unpaired with most players in the PoE for various reasons (unless you believe the team is just hellbussing eachother in which case ok i cant stop you from thinking this ig)

• vague self meta noises (both in the fact that i am more likely to be wolfread day 1/2 as a villager because i care less about my appearance (i think a lot of my play this game is obviously done without the sake of caring how i look) + if i am a wolf im much more likely to, after the early day phases, either find ways to set my team up to look good or find ways to set myself up to look good; cant prove im not doing the former beyond the fact that if im being bussed then id probably try to give my teammates good reasons to push me, but i think its obv im not doing the latter

(yes i realize the above two points can kinda contradict eachother)

also fun fact my power went out while writing this :joy_cat:

She just says the aesthetizidr and the extra kp arenā€™t aligned in her opinion

1. what is your actual read on my alignment by play
  2. why do you think me and memes have to be a difference check

im not particularly sure if i disagree with memes being a wolf but

not sure what the connection here rly is

I read this closer in min

I donā€™t, but I think if youā€™re both villagers the game is already lost.

probably true

Question: Are wolf chats in FoL permanent or just for the night phase?

24/7 wolfchats are standard