Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

2 full roleblockers no, id be very surprised

idk i dont wanna make AMA reads but the best player in the world called u a better villager than him soā€¦

(iirc you said youā€™d be more active today so im teasing you)

Well, if after the game ends I find out that Iā€™ve been RBed by Town the whole game Iā€™m going to be extremely mad.

youā€™ve been roleblocked every night?

i was kinda bluffing tbh, but iā€™ll see if i can gin up some motivation

interesting that ladd saying that made you want to ask my opinion instead of thinking i might be wolfy for my play

I do not know. But something very off has been going on with me. I would actually have loved it if you had targeted me ANY nightā€¦ but I guess Iā€™m not that lucky.

Iā€™m just saying: if thereā€™s someone preventing me from doing my actions. Stop it now.

1 Like

oh dont get me wrong if i thought you were a villager id not care nearly as much about holding you to that bluff

im just reciprocating your AMA read bronana

or was it visor who made that read

i mix u 2 up

i dont understand the first line

visor, not me

im more likely to ask you that question because my read of you is uncertain/wolfy than if i thought u wera a villager

and oops

there goes my meme points :pensive:

if u mix us up why did you think visor was villagy and i was wolfy tho

because i came to taht conclusion after looking at you two specifically as opposed to me mixing you two up over an insignificant meme?

the posts i liked from visor i know are from visor

altho that read is kinda decaying anyways :joy_cat:

when did spf say ruby TMIed you v? iā€™m not seeing it

Not great, Bob - Great

i swear there was more, maybe im mixing spf up with some1 else, but it was definitely something that was said a few times

1 Like

i think i will simply ignore that from spf :curtain:

spf frozen and gay in dvc

she was definitely the strongest voice as to me/arctic maybe being v/v tho, i know that for a factoid :curtain:

wtfā€¦ bronana wouldnt do thisā€¦

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if katze and Memes are both villagers, btw.

who do you think are the wolvesi n that world?