Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I don’t especially. I answered your question on this topic earlier, but circumstances have changed now, so I need to reevaluate.

im confused so im just gonna go look at guava rq to see if i actually agree with him being spewed clear

I do think it is unlikely that you gain so little traction as a villager here given the circumstances, but at this point I wouldn’t be shocked by anything.

guava has 60 posts since d2

did the dude become an ice cube i swear he didnt shut up when he first came along

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I don’t find this case particularly convincing, though I don’t have time to debate it.

id argue that its village indicative for me unless the team is exactly powerwolfing their asses off

does anyone besides rue have doubts katze is town.

because if this is a miss katze is likely in mylo which a lot of people didn’t want.

Let’s all talk about Katze for a bit.

I will not vote for Katze this game.

im pretty sure basically everybody alive has doubts that im town

which if true you are the only lynch today from my perspective in a stupid way x(

question

does ruby and guava being good friends out of the game change your view of any of this

i assume you underestimating her skill as a wolf would, but–

actually, ur a nerd, here you go, i alluded to the game earlier

ugh, i hate to admit it but the game kinda makes sense if zorvo is right on rue

VOTE: sufdaddy

this gamestate kinda sux

75% of the players are trying to kill me, 75% of the players are trying to pocket me, and that probably has a 60% overlap

im just going with god atp

sir I am overburdened at the moment I will trust your summary x(

fair enough

i will simply reference to this infamous w/w/w interaction even though it doesnt really have that much relevance here

guess you’re a wolf

im lost

Rip memes. I don’t feel bad truth be told.

This points that either katze or guava is town because the only reason why scum would do this is to force town to kill another town.

Okay

Okay okay