Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

If Rue votes Achro they become top wagon, you need to tie it Gorta.

@Jackrito

You also need to trust me and you wolf read Katze right?
Both Rue and Achro share wolf equity with Katze but Rue as a whole I feel has been the most wolfy.

Also hold true to this if Achro gets executed and flips Town, Ignite Outed and Shoot Rue probably.

Regardless of the Will thing

I really donā€™t think so?
Again if it is Grylander is like confirmed town or wolves with Achro/Rue which I strongly doubt.

Considering the reticency to fucking vote Rue Iā€™m starting to believe he really is scum

1 Like

Dude the more and more this game Carrieā€™s on the more I want to death tunnel them for every new wolf equity on them.

Itā€™s real hard for me to remain neutral when over 10 things point to rue being a wolf and less then 2 point to rue being town.

Worst thing is that Rue hasnā€™t even voted yet so chances are Achro will actually get mislynched like what the actual fuck is going on

Iā€™m just trying to figure out if Rue would actually sheep his partner cause Iā€™m looking at Katze and like, ā€œI see wolf equity with Rue but the Rue sheep is stopping me and I still see Rue going for the pocketā€.

Again @Gorta needs to vote Rue here and so does @Jackrito

And rather Jack wants to believe it or not, your town and if he wants to help town he needs to vote Rue.

You both are brow beating and strong arming.

This isnā€™t how you play mafia.

1 Like

Let people fucking vote how they want to fucking vote. This behavior from you both is anti town and quite honestly game throwing. Keep your tunnel to yourself and leave everyone alone in the game.

I think Katze is more scum and I dont want to vote Rue out of pure spite of you at this point. I was considering it start of day, but your tunneling this game is beyond annoying.

Your absolutely right!

This isnā€™t how you play mafia.

This is how you play mafia in late game.

If it gets to late game it gets to the point you either need to hard push, give as much as you possibly can and maybe even strong arm in order to win a game.

Most of the time

From my experience.

An example game was with Marluxion and Wisdom.

I wished someone there would have hard pushed them in LYLO.

Again Iā€™m sorry for the tunnel.

Iā€™m just saying that if you need to chose between Achro and Rue please chose Rue I donā€™t want to lose this game Iā€™m a salty.

No itā€™s not?
Arctic has that same mind set Grylander had and look what they flipped.

Like me and Arctic were talking about the wolf wagon had lack of resistance and sure it was wolf but this time the rue wagon has allot of resistance from every way so similar to Arctic but in the opposite spectrum.