Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Just take a deep breath and do your best.

I still don’t see a good source of a town read I personally don’t like Sadbi’s “Town Meta lol” thing that isn’t enough I need more.

1. I have seen roles that have a confirmed Town in their rolecard, so it doesn’t susprise me.
  2. I agree that it is weird, but I believe that will be “in part” clarified if I get OR NOT the last will today.

Sigh… Don’t misunderstand me, I also think Outed could have a wolf role with the ability to fake messages… but idk.

If you are convinced they are town you should be having at minimum 4 reasons for them to be town.

I have roughly 10 reasons for rue to be wolf

If you are telling me this because you’re Wolf and you just think I’ll completely fail with my choices I’m going to be very sad.

oh, i have too, i just think that specific role ALSO having a confirmed town is… a weird combination

:joy_cat:

Keep in mind Rue/Achro is still possible just not the most likely world RN.

Sadbi might be a wolf.

I am much more the dominating type as wolf tbh.

Honestly, perhaps Rue should have that power. Rue ability is completely useless… Outed at least can give people a last will. I just can’t believe Rue has a role like that. We must kill her today, no matter what.

+1

I gtg now please allow Rue wagon to go through.

VOTE: Achromatic

Guess we’ll know in a few minutes… or tomorrow.

VOTE: rue

sorry if wrong

this isnt so much “you’re wolfier than achro” and more “your voters are townier than achros”

Thank you.

if it were up to me i’d still advocate for visor to die :stuck_out_tongue:

buuuuuut apparently you can do that tonight so

nya.

Sorry if I don’t kill him tonight and he ends up being a Wolf.

VOTE: Rue

If I’m wrong so be it, but I said it was either going to be Katze or Rue I vote today. No more spite play

Hammer was reached.

Final Vote Count

Rue (6): Gyrlander, Achromatic, Zorvo, Gorta, katze, Jackrito
Achromatic (4): sufdaddy, Sadbi, Outedwolf, Rue

@Rue has been eliminated. They were:

1 Like