Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

why do u think hes a wolf agin

i rly dont believe a wolf with tmi does the shit he did with mixing up rue and ruby, esp since theyre both wolves

idts and im too scared to make one

towndaddy

sadbi

gorta (what’s his role again?)
katze

jack

achro

1 Like

oh do I get to quote dead town players too x(

Because Gyrlander was town reading me super hard and I was the one that told him to set Visor ablaze lol.

okay?

im p sure he claimed vengeful but idk

i havent done the numbers as to how good/bad it is hes dying at eod and if he should holster if he can

It’s fake able.

I just don’t get his guava eod shenigens
His weirdness around your slot.
He was blatantly pocketing Seth.
Him and rue could be theater, he did back off from her when she was upset but Seth kept going at it which in gorta side could either he’s a decent person or a wolf trying to not upset his teammate

In a game with 20,000 posts selectively picking and choosing what fits your narrative is frankly just bullshit. You take things that come from my uninformed perspective and go “oh see, this isn’t great” and you go lalala for like all of the times I made very pro town decisions.

he does this every game with me

i dont think its theatre but i will look at pocketing/guava stuff again later

low priority

What blackmail does gorta have on you

the meows

if anyone here on day 7 had great reads about every single thing then we’d all be dead if town, and admittedly my reads have been pretty good and townsiding so that might increase the chances of a katze pocket but it could also be explained that they thought they could get me over at some point.

achro, you mentioned writing down claims earlier, right?

do you know gyrlanders exact claimed actions?

Any thots?

Like let’s review this ‘Achro is bad’ post from day 1 from Zack as an example of how people will confbias themselves.

Breakdown from my perspective:

Eliza is very different from her town meta I just saw, but I have no way of conveying this due to ethics reasons so I have to work around this. (she did something that reminded me of her play and I almost immediately relented and at eod iirc I was asking others to go on Heisen too)

Zorvo is town. Zorvo had also lost his damn mind day 1 and was outside of his usual meta. In later days I saw more signs of the zorvo I recognized and read him as townier and townier. At one point I think someone accused me (maybe katze?) of possibly shielding him as wolf/wolf.

Gyrlander was posting very strangely day 1 and I wanted to hold him accountable. So what happened day 2? I actually felt much better about him due to the vote and eased up and after day 2 I pointed out he was the only person who voted both scum wagons day 1 and day 2 besides SPF, and thought he was largely fine. You see, when you don’t have TMI, you have to sort people by pressuring them.

SPF, yeah I was afraid of SPF power wolfing because SPF is one of the ten best players I have ever played with. You’re god damn right I was shading her because when you don’t shade SPF you lose. Heisen flipped wolf, and all of that went away because SPF is a boss.

There is nothing at all bad about this post tbh. People keep saying I am partnered with people (like zorvo or guava) and when they flip town it goes “oh, nevermind, achro is now with x” or maybe achro just isn’t with anyone lol x)

are you going to complain about every single thing i post or can you do some actual solving

We are all casing each other.

I still want achro or katze to case me.

I won’t get upset.

Vig Shot Guava n1
Poison you night 2
Bleed Phraze
Bomb Memes n4
Arson Visor night 5

1 Like

Hm. Poison going from Katze to Night N2 might be something.

hmmm

i was considering the poison target was maybe bus driven with nightingale but given it was me i dont really think it means anything anymore

The thing is he bleed her n3
She died n3

Bleeds are next day no?