Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

i thought that line was obviously a little bit sarcastic

either way ive also acknowledged that there are other stuffs i havent looked at but zzz

im finishing my dinner and then maybe going back to solving maybe not but i’m not not giving you a chance im just not seeing it so far

I just don’t understand why you keep townreading him so stubbornly and wolfreading me, no matter how many words you write I still feel like there’s an explanation I’m missing, it doesn’t make sense to me

maybe you are just a wolf after all

maybe!

bye now :slight_smile:

me: who are the wolves if i’m v
katze: achro rue outedwolf + x

rue and outedwolf flip w

katze: achro must be a villager…

that is so blatantly disingenuous that i pray it comes from a wolf

i called you/visor w/w for several dayphases and never once said that rue being a wolf was exclusive to you being a villager

i came to the conclusion that both of them were probably just wolves irregardless of which of you/achro was a wolf and that should not at all be hard to figure out

bye now :slight_smile:v2

The thing is too i townsided hard in topic too Its just a bit less condensed.

Like for zack… I have felt a lot of moments where i legit thought he had been sincere as hell. I thought after visor’s claim he was town because what type of maniac claims a green check on a buddy when they appear to be disagreeing in topic.

But if w/w and with hindsight visor’s role being redacted is interesting to a lot of things about this game. Treatment of zack, the death message gyr got, and there are still a couple unexplained things about the game.

The problem for zack more than anything is to me his pushes here today mostly against me are for sure just wrong in terms of facts and as well if you looked at how i went about things but here he is, just like yesterday and the day before, pushing against me in some way.

I couldnt keep up with this topic at all times, usually i so like to iso more but honestly fuck that. So its about poe ans laying it on the line when things matter the most.

For day 1 and 2 for all the shit zack tries to give me… we have the same eod vote. I try to explajn my perspective and progrsssion ans he just doesnt care.

When the rubber meets the road? I have been advocating as strongly as i can for town.

Gyr ate a bullet because scum knew it would be almost impossible to push me if he was alive. I am sure of it.

i cannot take another 48 hours of this in f3 or whatever

just vote me already if this is how it’s gonna be

#9606 is wrong and disingenuous in pretty much every way but I’m so sick of arguing back and forth on points where he is obviously wrong in a wolfy way and still getting told I’m a wolf

like gyr obviously died because he was an insanely powerful town KP role, jesus christ

It is so ao disingenuous to tell the topic ‘achro pushed a townie day 1!’ When i will always be pushing people around early on. Go check out love is war. I pushed a town magnus wagon day 1 for a long while as vigard started a kanave wagon who was scum. Guess what, i was town there too.

When you dont have the information in front of you sometimes you are going to have to push people to solve them. Thats just mafia.

I am sure that makes a beautiful cover for the real reason. He also just so happened to be out of kp after last night.

oh cmon bruh

gyrlander always dies last night with w!visor doused and more claimed KP

seth townread me and this was one of his last posts, why on earth would i ever kill him

achro is seriously arguing that the omega town kp died because he townread achro and not because he was omega town kp, and I’m sure he will say seth’s reads were immaterial for some nebulous reason

All game i have wanted for you to solve more. All game. Your solving is surface level and very unconvincing. If i have lost the plot entirely here you need to realize that and get it together. Every time you suspect me it feels for like just the worst reasons. The absolute worst. Also how yesterday went down makes a hell of a lot of sense if you are a wolf in my head right now. If you want to jeep saying it is wolfy for me to point out things, then fine, you can do that, but i just think it comes from a wolf here.

You arent obv town

Your solving doesnt help me understand you better.

I think this is true this game but not in scum achro worlds tbh. Trading gyr for sabi is stonks for me today.

the town protectives targeted me more than anyone else - ghana, brad. seth townread me. Villagers killed by wolves.

If you can’t find me, sounds like the problem is with you. You just say shit with no basis and insist it’s true and anything contradicting it is false.

another dead villager who thought my solving was sound

Brad and ghana town read me. I think brad may have protected me too i forget
Spf town read me
Night town read me
Hally town read me

Lots of people town read me too and yet here you are pushing hard on me.

Note: i am saying the dead dont matter much generally but i think nka in mylo is worth thinking about.

The beautiful thing is i dont have to find you. I just have to find all of the town.

Like you can blame me all you want for things but the fact of the matter is that a majority of the pushes i recall from you havent been that way backed up.

Is it me and katze again because she has my notes throughout the game? Are we back to faking a hood?

Yes and night also had me as town if ruby flipped as her paranoia came from if i was power wolfing.

is today ever ending in someone not named jackrito dying cause if not i kinda dont think i care if we hammer soon

if others do then feel free to not do so but i am tired

if people want to vote out not-jackrito today thats fine too

im honestly just getting ran over by fatigue and this argument is only making it worse ngl :joy_cat:

stop moving the goalposts. You made a wallpost saying my play sucks and my solving is shit and that it’s my fault you can’t find me as villa. I pointed out there are plenty of dead villagers who had no problem finding me and thought my solving was good.

Well what the fuck do they know they all died thinking rue was town. I aint them.