Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

W/w/w

I mean youre right tbh even if you are a wolf here. I get ideas in my head sometimes and if something screams 100% wrong to me i just jump into action. Have you ever felt that way about something? For me i guess when you voted guava saying the ruby iso looked bad i felt really strongly the opposite way. It felt like a game deciding moment. If i had gotten my way maybe we arent even in mylo right now. Probably even.

sure, fair enough

I dunno why you immediately assumed I was definitely a wolf instead of just being wrong tho, you townread me at the time

I guess I also donā€™t want to think all of your digs at my skill level came from a villager instead of a wolf just trying to dunk/score points

Yeah sure so visor started to sour for me after the ruby flip. As katze mentioned too i wasnt as impressed with his vote day 1 on review n2 as i was initially but otherwise besides shit posting he was fine. But im the ruby iso i noticed that he didnt engage with ruby at all compared to other people who were asking her things. Like you described me as soft balling her but funnily another question i asked her got her frozen on gaul most of the day which made her look terrible when she couldnt answer very well. I had no idea she was supposed to be a great scum player so i was asking general questions to see if she would engage. Visor was just not interested in solvjng her and that was a big red flag for me.

For rue i think it was a bit out of context. Generally i had been a bit worried about rue up until that point and katze had not elaborated on her town read there when directly asked. I thought katze would be dead a long time ago so my contribution there was ā€˜oh yeah, if katze is a wolf rue is for sure a wolf due to katzeā€™s treatment of her.ā€™

I was suspicious of rue throughout the game when i had a solid town read on katze and that wouldnt have changed with katze v flip, it would judt turn into a turboing. Look at how i interacted with gorta and zorvo a lot about rue trying desperately to get them to give me something usable because i was trying to work with them. I was very frustrated that zorvo was just basically shit posting the suspicion while i was like ā€˜actually zorvo makes no sense but i dont think rue is doing much hereā€™

who brought up visor villagy & me wolfy first in the hood?

Its been a long game and sometimes i am unkind. You solve very differently from me if you are town and sometimes it is hard for me to understand. Funnily most would tell you that is a town tell for me. I am much more sauve as a wolf and avoid conflicts more. I dont know how much i agree on average though as i have a wide range.

But also winning cures all problems.

fwiw I have been very unmotivated and checked out for large chunks of the game. certain players contributed to that (I donā€™t want to name names, but it wasnā€™t you)

I intended to take it easy and chill lol

Iā€™m sorry :(

Off memory i think katze wanted my thoughts on you generally for both. So i thought you were wolfy dor your day 2 stuff (we have discussed this publicly and maybe aome of the things i found fault with were me not understanding your opening post constraint) and i thought visor was mostly fine. Katze agreed with my conclusions.

This read flipped night 3 where i thought you were v and visor was wolfy. Notably katze was still thinking w/w was viable at that point when i said this.

I started off this way after being mislynched twice last month. Notice how i said in the sign up i was limiting myself. Then i realized holy shit this game is popping so i set my heart ablaze.

I kind of want to believe day 1 me caught katze so she quickly retooled herself and came back and got me. Would be a cool story. I feel like the hood is mostly terrible for her on hindsight i just really liked her thoughts on why she read me and many moments in this game.

nah not anyone alive

Iā€™ve been busy too and didnā€™t anticipate being in this game for so long + how active it would be + general time crunch

I have straight up missed a bunch of posts in the game, and I fully admit that could have led to various problems. I donā€™t think I was ever a great mash villager, and this has been similar to a mash for me

Achro you also have to realize this site ui is hell to play fm on and you have to treat it as chat mafia. I can barely solve in this format as I usually do because I need high content posts to figure out micro tells.

Basically I donā€™t judge new people using this ui solving.

And in some ways it makes sense. Hally and i mindmelded on katze and then hally was n1ā€™d etc.

It is hard dealing with players of katzeā€™s skill because there is so much that is just not beyond them.

Katze is fucking good at pocketing people and like avoiding death. Look at her slither from scrutiny.

But it doesnt mean they are wolfing. It just means you have to be so careful.

hmm, wish achro had ended this a bit stronger but that might be uncharitable

katze was voting me and achro stayed on visor during this exchange

uh if I just completely mixed this up Iā€™m gonna feel bad lol

Yeah. Bleeding but not really then alive at mylo is like. Oh boy.

And she floated me claiming a green check on her early in the hood

ā€¦

She floated lying to the game in the hood to green check her.

ā€œHaha yeah say you will green check meā€¦ jkā€¦ unless? No i am jokingā€¦ unless?ā€

ā€¦

I donā€™t trust katze for the chat tonight.

@Achromatic or @sufdaddy jail chat?