Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

shrug I’m pretty sure katze is a wolf now that I’m actually going back to read stuff

After the first night or two she hasnt been doing a lot in there. I think the big flags are disagreeing with my zack v world and the lack of critical attention to rue when i requested it.

Otoh her process has felt incredibly genuine, her points when she argues against people have been very valid snd i can understand where she is coming from.

But her hedging just hasnt been town sided this game. It just hasnt.

if achro is villa I think that’s why visor kept sending me the message thing lol

also to make me look bad if no one else could verify it

ruh roh

Tbh zack is pocketing me here because he is actually going through the fucking game.

Have you read her champs game?

She’s very good at faking that as wolf

see I’m not half bad when I try :curtain:

I don’t think w!Zack would do that much effort by going back to reading this game

God i dont want to read a champs game right now

But also i guess i think back and most of my zack sus was a bit of a misunderstanding and then me being very aggro over guava which is a sin katze shares.

yeah I am definitely guilty for misunderstanding

lmao

should I be offended at this?

It was my misunderstanding i am taking blame here lol

Only if you’re a wolf

Really interested in that town case by katze she promised before wanting to end the day early.

:face_with_monocle:

lets just blame discourse

Agreed.

Those fucking wolves pocketed both of us is my current theory.

it was all part of our master plan to lull whichever survived into a false sense of security, of course

had to give the wolves a sporting chance

Yes they dont know that we were actually masons all along. It was all a trick.

Tbh reading those times where i wanted to murder rue/outed and katze was defending them is like.

Its right there lol

I literally said that theory two game days ago