Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Katze don’t look

Summary

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/32774-Season-8-Finale!-Secure-Championship-Procedure-The-Mafia-Championship?p=5372429&highlight=Alexa#post5372429

Completed: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship] - Page 186

Completed: Season 8, Finale! Secure Championship Procedure [The Mafia Championship] - Page 183

LITERALLY WHAT KATZE SAID TO RUE OMG

@sufdaddy @Achromatic look instead

is it possible there is only one wolf left btw?

the flipped roles have been pretty good or heavily redacted

idk past umineko meta

maybe sadbi is just 3P :curtain:

I’m town

I was in a chat with you and you didn’t die.

Sabi just here for the fun of having late night private chats with folers

1 Like

:curtain:

I’m taking back my daddy simping

(is anyone going to look at the last link and then look at how katze handled rue)

katze quoting my sequence when i turned out visor d3 and called him a wolf and shrugging and saying it looked fake

God every time you say daddy i think you are talking about me and then i realize it isnt that type of conversation and his name is daddy.

Dont mind me just channeling lucy for a post x)

Voting zack to start presumed mylo over visor is just.

The only person I ever actually called zaddy was Brad and that has been in several games
Everyone else is not. Sry

alrighty well

i dont have it in me to grab quotes or write walls

i dont have it in me to give you analysis as to whose doing it maliciously, i odnt rly care

if you guis vote me out today after both of you were blatantly appealing to me to try to vote the other then its a pretty sick throw

i think day 1 and 2 are the easiest days to find me this game, its very obvious i dont want to be in the thread on either of these days. on these days there are multiple occasions where i have lengthy interactgions with the flipped wolves

when spf started sussing geyde i downplayed her suspicions (this is disingenuous towardsm ylsef but w/e) and talked to both of them abouti t, acknowedlging that geyde was p wolfy even for how he playd

i think if u readf the hsit between me/visor/geyde on d1 its kinda wack to call w/w/w, hell if we’re gonna use DEAD VILLA READS then nightingale said she doesnt think me and visor were paired. p sure she said that w!wisor probably saw my read as the signal to bus.

…i mean flat out given the shit that happened the early two days id just tell my bros to bus me. theres legitimately no reason not to because nobody is able to get over themselves that i won an arbitrary tournament by playing a game 16 hours a day for a few weeks and am not blatantly terrible at lying, poggers. fuck, i still don’t want to be here. i wish i was a wolf this game so i could just tell my bros to bus me, holy shit.

instead i get to deal with this, yippee

actuially fuck this if sabi is gonna keep linking post sfrom champs im gonna find one from my last town game i lived late in fuck it

i lied it was 2

i mean shit if im going to go all out then you can probably comprae my emo bitch energy between this game and that game, i was in basically this exact situation because i made a few bad calls

idk what im even saying anymore

im tired of this game

i dont even want to send this

Both of you stop ignoring me.

Please look at it.

Look at how rue x katze interacted esp towards close to rue death

writes a wall

give it time, don’t worry

yeah, that’s why katze is banned from owning a gun

@katze I’m sorry for tunneling you. It’s not you, it’s your slot and everyone’s legacy in this game. Please don’t be upset. I really am sorry

?

who are the wolves if all 3 of us are v

Jack…

only jack?