Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Why do you say these things Sadbi lmao.

Iā€™m also going. Gngngn

dude donā€™t be a weirdo

i tried to find a screenshot without that so you couldnā€™t be weird

i expected Seth to control himself

i apologize

also I hallucinated visor running a train over me so heā€™s lock clear now and Iā€™m gonna dumpster zack

Zack helped you see that though so thats good isnt it

Maybe he just is naturally scummy some people be like that.

banter aside there is definitely something Iā€™m missing

if katze is a wolf who is her team lol

I think everyone who was in a neighbourhood last night is mafia

I need to take a less rushed look at Ruby, but seriously, why are you willing to die if you are wrong? If you are a town this hurts the chance of town winning

welcome to everything Katze does

1 Like

(im not here)

i dont think zack telling ghana that visor is australian is not alignment indicative of zack, but it is indicative of visors nationality

(bye again)

1 Like

anyway, rue is a wolf

(im still not here)

why

anyone who says otherwise needs to explain why rue isnā€™t a wolf, Iā€™ve provided why I think rue is a wolf

Just did. What about it?

itā€™s in my ISO, I thought I was reading ruby and accidently read rue, so you can find said read there

i almost never get mislunched

sounds like a you problem bub

I dont understand what you are trying to say there.

I need to eat and get a quick shower then Iā€™ll be back, but I do have a few things I want to figure out today

i find her motivation for starting the bradland wagon (disillusionment with the game state and having a pet read which she wanted to get off the ground) her giving up and wagoning eevee (an attempt to jump start a stagnant game state) and her behaviour at end of day all very villagery because the wagons showed a commitment to change a very stagnant game state and I found her end of day last minute switch probably good for the same reason my end of day switch was alright.