Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

1 Like

Ok that is the first Townie thing you have done this game.

Congratulations just keep it up and if your town Iā€™ll get there if your wolf I never will.

1 Like

to be completely honest
i came into putting rue into my towncore for precisely zero reason as partially a way to see how ppl would react to it and partially for other reasons
but i believe it more now

Iā€™m done being town patrician I wanna be the joker again

Obviously people can argue this but it is the first Townie thing I seen you do.

[i think iā€™ve already claimed that spot]

Why do you do this? You are straightup telling him in his face that you are mocking him, how foes that help him? How foes that help both of you?

i can be Harley Quinn itā€™s ok

the only people who can help seth at this point are himself and the lord

i am neither of those people so therefore I will do a bit of trolling

And why foes my iphone hates the d letter

actually nevermind im just gonna be transparent about it

sometime during this dayphase i was targeted by a ToL style bleed

feels kinda silly to give me the ability because in the world i ā€œclearā€ myself with it i just die anyway

Ngl Iā€™d rather give spfā€™s gladiate to someone I am more confident is a villa
Only because if the wolf gladiates a villa and the wolf wins, doesnā€™t the wolf get the vig shot? I donā€™t want to risk handing extra kp to a wolf.

[heā€™s actively admitted heā€™s being a jerk to my slot]
[i donā€™t feel an obligation not to pay it back]

If I had to have a GTH team with Rue Iā€™m actually not sure about OutedWolf now cause itā€™s like.

Ruby and Rue make allot of sense and if they flip wolf then Gaul/Memes probably contain 1 wolf and id say sufdaddy/night may also contain 1 wolf so.

Again maybe Iā€™m wrong but thatā€™s my solve there.

damn itā€™s a shame I canā€™t heal delayed kills otherwise I could have prolonged ur suffering

Soā€¦ Youā€™re saying thereā€™s a poisoner AND a bleeder?

I apologize.

i suspect the bleeder is town and the poisoner is mafia

everyone

2 Likes

i was gonna not talk about it cuz i assume this was done by a villager and i dont really want to jeopardize town KP in any way but i also just processed i die at the end of night 4 not day 4