Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

ah fair

i was looking at this one

1 Like

I’m not saying I don’t trust you I’m just saying, I’d rather use my ability to catch someone in a lie that kills them rather than a lie they can worm their way out of

that makes IceT look slightly better then in my eyes. ok i gotta go to uni. see you guys in a bit

fair post

Well yeah you got me there, I guess I don’t actually have the ability to prove it.

Rest assured, I visited the neutral two times and made them leave, ash probably visited as well but I’m not sure if they’d have been roleblocked due to not being guessed

also good point

I guess I’m able to confirm that Ice did indeed RB you then.
That is all I shall say

The thread seems slow. Unusually slow. It’s admittedly giving me cold feet and making me worry we might have t/t wagons right now. I’d expect more activity if Abi is a wolf after all. But nobody is really going out of their way to defend her. Whether it means her scumbuddy is already on me and doesn’t want to defend her too much in case she goes over, she’s actually a villager, or her scumbuddy has given up on saving her and is bussing her, I don’t know. My gut says it’s the first one and I highly doubt it’s the third one, but the whole situation scares me.

@PrincessAbigail Why have you been so wishy washy on my slot? First you say I’m never a wolf then you say I’m obvious wolf, after that it’s back to townreading me with no explaination, and finally you 180 your read on me with very little if any explaination. Help me find you if you’re actually a villager here. I know that you’re more than capable of doing so. :sleepingleafeon:

Calling it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

they dont need to defend her, when they can push you

VOTE: Wazza

wait the difference check
VOTE: Princess

they may not have to, but they seem like they’re trying to but they’re just nto helping
@Bakefia please
defend yourself without jsut saying “I’m obvbious town”

I may be drunk but I really want you to do this.

Convince me you’re town, please

when has leafia ever helped their case
if u are town, its ur job, i think leafia has given plenty of reason and spew looks good for them, i dont think im being skillissued here

the thing is, you’re using this against me but it’s the same for both leafia as wolf or town

Leafia doesn’t tend to defend themself other than “i’m obvious town”

it’s just a behavior I trust Leafia to break out of to prove to me they’re town this game

Compare me this game to any of my towngames. i’m known for having moments when I look wolfy regardless of alignment and nothing makes sense if I’m a wolf. Let what happened D2 convince you that I’m town once you’re sober. You know mewell enough to find me as town if you’re town. :sleepingleafeon:

Decided to check back one more time too. :sleepingleafeon: